Shit Posters Unite! 54 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Note: The following is a rage filled conversation.

Quote's taken from conversation in some random chat box:

Me: Ugh, someone turn off that gay music. It's making my ears bleed and I'm losing brain cells every second it's playing!

Random Person: MY BOO IS NOT GAY!!!!

Me: Um... Justin Bieber is really kind of the gayest cunt this planet has ever seen.

Random Person: HE'S A BLESSING TO PLANET EARTH YOU FILTHY INGRATE!

Me: Riiiigghhttt... I'm now convinced that you have no humanity left in you at all, you have become a zombie minion of the Dark Tyrant Bieber and must be raped painfully before finally dying.

Random Person: I'll call my boo Justin! He'll have his rich Hollywood lawyers suing you're ungrateful ass off!

Me: Well, while you miserably fail at that, I'll be over here, not giving a fuck. In other words, bite my glorious golden ass Bieber Minion!!!!

Random Person: You're just jealous that this blessing from God doesn't like you and thinks you're a poor excuse for a female life form!

(I REALLY went into rage-mode around this part of the conversation).

Me: ... Ok, first of all, I. AM. A. GUY. I'M MALE! Get you're fucking facts right you whore. And second of all, even if I was a girl, which honestly wouldn't bother me all that much, I'd still rather destroy creation ten times over than have anything to do with that gay-ass bastard. Now, like I said. NOT GIVING A FUCK.

Random Person: You'll be ruined forever for insulting the glory that is my boo Justin!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1