A Game of Thrones Fans 118 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Rubyfire377
Group Admin

Hallo my name is RubyFire and love to get to know my group tell about yourselves like who is your favorite charter from A game of thrones, ( my favorite character is Daneyerys Targaryen because I simple have a crush on her) Then tell me your least favorite character is ( my least favorite is of course Joffery) and welcome to my new group.

2848082 Hello RubyFire, mighty Dragon. My name is Cannicus Palentine, Knight, Philosopher and writer. Even if the story is uncertain I love most of the characters in the series, though for different reasons. Ned Stark I think is a good character because despite the fact he made a huge mistake, he wasn't completely blind to the political situation, and he's one of the few truly good characters in the series. He's an example of someone who was brought into a world he didn't want to go to, trying his best to deal with it, and events conspire against him to destroy him. In the end he was someone who tried to bring mercy into a cruel world and just made the wrong decisions. I was sad to see him go.

Jon Snow I like more because whilst he's good he's also Intelligent and adaptable, he's a Ned Stark who can survive (I hope), and in my eyes a worthy contender for the Iron Throne.

What do I need to say about Tyrion? He is awesome. He's put through hell because of his size, yet he turns it into one of his greatest weapons, he has a mind sharper than any sword, and he manages to pull the ringer around nearly all of his opponents and the best part, he's a good guy! and what I mean by that is that he has a moral center, he isn't in it for power but despite how others treat him, he still wants whats best for the Kingdom. He may be the Dwarf, but he is the best of the Lannisters and the only true Lion in a nest of Vipers.

Like everyone else I hate Jofferey, but not because he's annoying (although he can be that to) but because of his twisted mind. How can you talk to someone who sees nothing good in anything except pain, destruction, control and bullying, and who's also a Coward. I don't just hate him, but at some level I pity him. He's just a pathetic child given too much power.

Cersei is given more character in the show, but in both book and show whilst there are moments of sympathy, she throws it back in the viewers face and sees power as her only form of closure. In some ways she shares some qualities with the fan interpretation of Trixie, only in a more violent and stubborn way. Another character who shares some qualities with her is Azula from Avatar: the Last Airbender, as she too is a cunning manipulator, and also seeks the approval and love of her Father, and both are tossed aside as tools. How hard is it to see strength in love when you are given none in return?

So that's a few characters I like, I would add more but there's just too many.

Winter is Coming
Ours is the Fury
Hear me Roar
Fire and Blood

And here's my personal motto: Wisdom is Strength

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2