A Game of Thrones Fans 117 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

To any one who was lucky enough to catch the first episode of the new season, you might recall the scene where the fate of House Umber and Karstark was being decided. While Jon was willing to offer the Karstark and Umber sibling's a second chance, Sansa seemed to strongly believe that they too are accountable for the treason that their older brother's committed. What really got my attention was the fact that Sansa downright wanted to punish two people who happen to share the same name of those who fought against her family. A bit of me was thinking, "Did Sansa just forget that she herself was a victim of unfair punishment for the actions of her family members?" I would've thought that after receiving the harsh torments for being the daughter and sister of accused traitors, she of all people would've known how it would feel to be punished for a family members actions. I can't be the only who thought that was a little bit hypocritical of her.

I saw that episode and am recording the new season on my DVR when the episodes come on. I'm in fact writing a crossover between My Little Pony and Game Of Thrones where Equestria and several others are on a continent to the west of Westeros. The characters and races from My Little Pony are anthros in that fanfiction.
And yes I believe Sansa was being a big hypocrite in that episode. Fingers crossed that Jon finds out that in the episode tonight Jon and Deanerys find out Jon is a Targaryen. That is not spoiling anything since that was shown last season.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2