A Game of Thrones Fans 117 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Rubyfire377
Group Admin

First and foremost the new ep for A Game of Thrones, was the best of all time not only was this the best Game of Thrones ep this Season had the best ending of all time it did not fell like a cliffhanger at all, it felt like something awesome and something I would watch all over with the thought the 6 seasons.

also PS Rainbow's chapter is complete for A Game of Equestria and this one was my favorite chapter that I have written.

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

5321353 but it still made me want to write the next chapter for A Game of Equestria but I can tell you it well run different that what happened in the new ep.

I can honestly say that now I well and truly do 100% absolutely LOATHE Cersei Lannister!!! She killed off more of my favorite characters in this one episode than she has for the previous 59 episodes of Game of Thrones.

I blame her for the death of Joffrey Baratheon, as well as how Joffrey turned out, because she spoiled him rotten to the core. Cersei is the TRUE antagonist of Game of Thrones and she needs to be broken mind, body, and soul before she has the PRIVILEGE of the relief of death.

5321352 What an episode. Cersei Queen of the South, The Dragons returning to Westeros and the Starks have returned. The Board is set, the pieces are moving, Monarchs will clash, Winter grows ever closer and the fate of Westeros will finally be decided. As for who I'll support?

All hail Jon Targaryen! THE KING IN THE NORTH!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5