Elements of Insanity 306 members · 60 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

My facebook friend made an idea where the elements of harmony vs the elements of insanity. What side do you think would win

chrisharte97
Group Admin

3685043 Well, It would have to come down top power and strength. And, bottom line I'm giving it to the Elements of Insanity.

Elements of insanity simply because they are insane. You'll notice that the other elements apprehended Twilight to be converted with little effort because she barely put up a fight, but once she joined with the two spirits they were all kind of scared of her (I mean they all have the spirit of a crazy badass killer in them now, compared to the regular ones with no combat experience)

3688727 That's true I was also thinking fluttershy couldn't take on fluttershout

I question if they would fight at all. Let's take a look at the EoH and EoI individually

Pinkis Cupcake actually seems more mentally stable than her base components of Painis and Pinkie which is friggen weird if you ask me
Apple Pills and Applejack I'm just not seeing Apple pills winning this though if she still retains her hard working state of mind and love of apples though now she's opposed with PILLS! Though if AJ get between her and her pills...I'd actually be afraid for AJ.
Fluttershout would either become protective violently so of Fluttershy or annoyed she'd most likely tolerate the Shy pegasus better than the antics of the others She seems to be the most level headed after Brutalight.
Rainbine and Dash...what can I say at her core she's still Dash and the two would probably compete in a whose cooler or become the mutaul admiration society
MINE! NOm!

what Can I say they're both nerds Brutalight and Twilight after Twilight gets over the fact that her counterpart is psychotic killer they'd start comparing magic notes. Twi would still be unnerved to hell but, they'd get along.

Now if we took no Kill rule off the EoH

Fluttershy vs shout Winner: Shout, one good shout and shy's head esplode
Bine vs. Dash Winner: Dash, she's the faster flyer and while bine has more weapons it's not like Dash will hold still long enough to get shot
Pinkis vs Pinkie Winner: Pinkie eat Pinkis then becomes Pinkis? or the other way round?
Pills Vs Jack Winner: Jack who tosses a bottle pills then bucks Pills head in.
Fruit vs Rarity Winner: Rarifruit MINE! Nom!
Brutal vs Twi winner: Brutal by quicker draw

I feel like such a necro

I feel like such a necro

Well there may be a reason for that feeling.

3685043 Though i'm rooting for the EOI, there's no clear way of telling exactly who would win, letting shadow decide! I'll get it to happen, I swear my fedora on it! And if not, i'll be playing Heroes of The Storm! *snaps and poofs away*

4318852 That would be awesome if you could do that thanks

4321474 No problem, it's just a steam chat away!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11