Fluttershy's Library 813 members · 3,911 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Alright, update time!:pinkiehappy:

I just added a Crossover folder to the group to help accomodate more stories, and also to make searching for specific stories easier as our library expands.:pinkiesmile:

Also, there will probably be times when I won't be here to manage the group because I'm lazy, so I've decided to pick someone as an Admin who I believe will be very productive with his enthusiasm to help the group prosper.

So, everybody should give a warm welcome to SteelxPaladin, the newest Admin for Fluttershy's Library!:yay:

And if any of you want to be Admins too, there's always a chance for that. I'll always be on the lookout for more people to fit the position as our group expands, but more than likely, I'll choose a new Admin every 20 new members or so. So don't worry, you'll get your chance!:raritywink:

Anyway, that's all of the updates for now, and thank all of you for joining our library, and I'd like to especially thank all of the members who have added stories to the group. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed and are greatly appreciated.:twilightsmile:

[Insert random meme here, yada yada yada]:trollestia:

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2864197 I'm an admin now...So much honor....I never felt so useful before. I shall help this group reach it's deserved fame!

2864258 First rule of being an Admin: Always barf rainbows.:trollestia:

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2864311 Shall we discuss some things, then?

2864317 Sure! Any ideas or concerns?:pinkiesmile:

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2864335 The crossover folder. And a rules thread.

2864344 I added the Crossover folder a little while ago, and the rules thread is a little bit of a work-in-progress. There won't be too many rules; probably just the basics for story adding and Forum etiquette.

SteelyThePally
Group Admin

2864375 Shall I write a thread with the rules, then?

2864405 How about you send me a draft of the rules you have in mind through PM, and when we think that the rules listed are satisfactory, you can post them as a thread?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9