Fluttershy's Library 813 members · 3,911 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Trying to find a story where just before Twilight and her friends turn discord back to Stone he grabs Fluttershy at the last second and they're both trapped in the same Stone prison, and the only way for them to be set free is for them to fall in love with each other. I'm hoping it's still on here. Can anyone help me locate this story?

If anyone needs any more details she is still trapped in stone when Twilight accidentally switches their cutie marks, so Discord notices and starts joking about the fact that Fluttershy's more chaotic than he thought and she just looks at him confused and then just rolls over on the bed, that for some reason appeared in the prison I can't remember if it's because of Discord summoning it there just so she can be comfortable because he starts caring for her or if it just appeared because the spells not cruel and gives them both a place to sleep, the chapter happens as it does in the show just with Fluttershy's roll of attempting to make the town happy gone.

Cryosite
Group Contributor

Posting the same thread in multiple groups is spam. Don't do it. Site rules.

What? I was just posting in separate groups so that I'd have more people who could help me. I just thought if I posted in three groups that had people who enjoyed Fluttershy stories I might find someone who had read it.

Besides I only posted in three groups. 1 Post a piece all three of which are centered around either ships or Fluttershy. And wouldn't spam mean I make multiple threads of the exact same thing in every group?

Ps I never read the rules I just hopped in and started reading and asked questions when I needed help. And I've posted multiples like this and no one has said anything about it before and I blame the guy who keeps posting Trixie crap.

know any tags? or if it was completed or not?

Yes it was completed. I can't remember any of the tags but I'm pretty sure it has "mane 6" or "fluttershy" tags. I'm not entirely hundred percent sure because like I said I can't find it.

You may be thinking of "Wild Butterflies", which has since been deleted from the website. It follows your description almost exactly, but I may be wrong.

if thats it then not sure if it will ever be found again

Cryosite
Group Contributor

Just because you have a reason for breaking site rules doesn't mean you should do it.

No spam. This includes chain letters, referral links, posting the same thing many times in different places, and anything that involves, or encourages other users to, repost identical or similar content. This excludes posting information about your new story in groups that explicitly allow it.

Emphasis mine, and this has historically always included spamming several groups with the same topic/post.

Would you prefer to talk to one of the site admins about why you feel the need to break their rules? Or can you simply behave on your own?

That's it. It popped up in fimfetch as soon as I typed it in thank you for your help.

Apparently I'm doing something wrong so if someone could direct me to an admin that would be great. Ps. I won't be able to reply to this message until about 8 ish due to the fact that I'm about to leave for work in 10 minutes. I was direct messaging someone to help me understand what I was doing wrong but when I pointed out that I didn't think I was doing wrong because of what I discovered he just said "I'm done" and blocked me from the private message. So if whatever admin sees this could DM me that would be great. Thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12