Alicorn Six 124 members · 37 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Jacob Fairclough
Group Contributor

Hey there, Jacob here, posting the first thread post on this group in 5 years.

As all of you are aware (I mean, it's pretty much common knowledge at this point), Twilight Sparkle ascended into alicornhood during the Season 3 finale and effectivly became a princess, and over the last few seasons (and movie and specials), she's gone through many ups and downs to get to where she is now, I mean, her house was destroyed by Tirek and replaced by the Castle of Friendship and she and her friends nearly lost their cutie-marks to some cutie-mark hating unicorn who thankfully redeemed herself by the end of Season 6.

However, I'm pretty sure some of you have wondered what the series post-Season 3 would have been like had ALL the Mane Six become alicorn princesses, trust me, I've wondered that for quite a while now. I mean, think about it, didn't Star Swirl's spell seem like it was fufilling one pony's destiny, granted, I can understand why considering that Twilight was Celestia's student, but still, you'd think Twilight's friends would of gotten the same treatment as her considering everything they did for Equestria at that point.

In the end, I'm just curious to know your guys' opinions, what would the MLP series as a whole been like had all the Mane Six became alicorns, not just Twilight.

I’d like to think it would be similar to ‘seven lights’ by Fresnor.
(Minus the extra character and the situations of her existence and job) for example rainbow and rarity having to work out what they can do as they are no longer able to do their dream jobs as they are now royalty.

Jacob Fairclough
Group Contributor

Hey, so, I checked out that "Seven Lights" story by Fresnor you mentioned, and after looking and reading through it, it was really good, thank you for bringing that story up to me, that's honestly one of my favourite stories on the site now.

Glad you liked it. Hope it was what you were looking for.
Another Alicorn 6 story I know is the Audience by RHJunior. It is a major divergence but possibly worth a read. It’s not on fim fic but you can read it on archive our own.

Jacob Fairclough
Group Contributor

Oh, RHJunior? The same person that made "The Great Alicorn Hunt"? Huh, my hopes for "The Audience" were pretty high when I figured out who the author was, anyways, it was pretty good.
(And yes, The Great Alicorn Hunt still exists as it was uploaded onto Fanfiction.net and Archive of our Own: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12669774/1/The-Great-Alicorn-Hunt)
BTW, there's another Alicorn 6 story I know of that isn't on FimFiction, it's a Friendship is Magic Parts 1 + 2 rewrite by AiyanManno over on DeviantArt and it basically reimagines the first two parter of the series, as it shows the Mane Six as all naturally born alicorns and having known eachother since the age of 4 (oh, and Twilight's element in that story was changed to Humility for some reason, but I didn't really question it), I'll post the links here if you're interested.
Part 1: https://www.deviantart.com/aiyanmanno/art/Friendship-Is-Magic-Part-1-716923878
Part 2: https://www.deviantart.com/aiyanmanno/art/Friendship-Is-Magic-Part-2-718048591

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5