The Wargamers 54 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Eagle
Group Admin

This is going to be the discussion/handling thread for the game. For this game we'll be using the site Iwaku. It should be rather simple, from what I've been told. Simply make an account, go over to the historical forum (under Group Roleplays), and find the thread under the same name as here. Just make sure that your account is the same name as here on FiM so I'll recognize you. For now, just write out your first reactions to the invasion; if you need to do it in one or two posts, that's good.

Other than following the site's rules, just one thing, make sure your grammar and writing is good. As in don't do things lazily, screw up capitalization, use run-ons, the whole lot. It's not one of their rules, but I'd rather our impression on anyone who views the thread be one that looks like everyone failed Mrs. Bugsby's 4th Grade English class. Not to mention that if someone asks, and finds that we're from a writing/fanfiction site, it'll look pretty bad that those people can barely write something coherent. So it's more one of my rules, got it? Simple mistakes are always forgivable, of course.

Anyways, get to it; I want to see what you can do.

Eagle
Group Admin

This can only end well, no exceptions.

Eagle
Group Admin

Uh, not really. Just leave it in the character section and I'll make sure it's good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6