Flutterbat X Spike (Spikebat) 98 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Sand Storm
Group Admin

So this is how it goes. Twilight is testing a long distance teleportation spell on Spike. Why him? Because it is his life as a test subject. He ask her if she could use and animal or something but she said that she already tried and worked fine. Starting the Spell Spike began to remember the 'Flutterbat' accident. Spike was about to move away but was to late. Spike felt his body being sent somewhere then black out. later he wakes up on the ground near the Everfree it was dark and he could hear ponies off to the distance, his run to back home to where an ailcorn was going to get a talked to. But when he reach the front of Ponyville something shock him. The ponies were flying, not just pegasus all of them. Spike looked closely at one, whom eyes were crossed. She had bat-like wings and bat-like ears. Spike looked around and notices that all of them were bat-like. Spike walked around getting a few glares from the batponies, some were eating fruits while others talked. Spike walked looking left and right till he bumped into somepony. When he was about to apologize two red eye stared down at him. "Oh... I'm sorry I didn't see a baby dragon walking passed me" She said to him like he couldn't understand a word she said. Spike looked up and down checking this mare out :moustache:. She had dark yellow fur, two fangs, bat-like wings and ears, and...Three butterfly cutie mark. Spike began to back up look pale. The mare sees him backing away from her scared like he just seen a ghost. She slowly lowered her head to meet eyes with him and slowly walked close to him. "I'm not going to hurt you." she said kindly showing him her fanged smile. Spike then ran away from her and screamed like no other. The mare become worried that this baby dragon was scared of her and was head towards the forest. she ran after him trying to calm him down and reason with him not to go in but soon he was getting close to the forest and a few to tears ran down her cheeks seeing a poor abandoned baby dragon running into a dangerous place. Spike on the other hand was hopping to lose her in there but soon was stopped by a rope that grabbed him. he tried to escape but failed. Soon he was dragged towards a orange mare with bat-like wings. Spike know how this mare was but was now scared but how she looked as a batpony. she looked the same as the other but with dark orange fur, and green bat eyes. her hat was torn abit and her cutie mark had three apples with bite marks on them. soon the whole gang was surrounded him. Spike looked at each one of them and was scared more than ever. how will Spike get out of this mess? or will he live here for the rest of his life?

2838528 So Spike ends up among a Bat-Mane 6

Sand Storm
Group Admin

I'd suggest better breaking the original post into paragraphs.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5