Flutterbat X Spike (Spikebat) 98 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Sand Storm
Group Admin

First: (Anthro) this fic idea is going to be a crossover of the Twilight series movies, Spike goes to high school or college, He meets Fluttery as greenhouse owner and Applejack as the P.E. teacher/coach of the school or college. Spike has been doing great till one die someone wants him dead. Shy saves him with speed faster than Dash, Spike is surpirse by this and ask her about it but she changes the subject. Soon he learns a something about the type of dragon his is. If he dies and the killer eats his flesh/or drink his blood then they becomes powerful beings. Spike founds out that two of his friends are in this war to kill him. Fluttershy and Applejack. The two beings fighting each other are Vampire ponies and Wolfponies (Ponies who can turn themsevles into giants wolfs but till have their cutie marks just alittle harder to see it.) He then remembers the bat accident so Fluttershy till had fangs. He confronts her about it and she (By heart) wants Spike to live but her leader doesn't care what she says. Spike believes her and ask when did she become part of this vampirepony group. She says after a few days after the bat accident. Spikes thanks her and leaves. later in the story his its saved by a orange wolf wearing a cowgirls hat. He couldn't till who this was till he notices the three Apples on her hip. Spike backs up still scared of wolf (tinder or not) He runs away from her but her being bigger than normal wolfs she caught up to him and jumped on top of him. He tireds to get her off but her paws penned him down. She starts to lick him showing that she wouldn't hurt him. Spike calms down and stares at her in the eyes. She gets up trusting him that he wouldn't off.(he did) After another chase Applejack turns back to her pony form (naked/or wearing pants) later she explains to him how she became a wolfpony. understanding he wouldn't run away from her (Sometimes). Spike soon meets their friends and they seen nice just alittle odd on a few things. At night Flutterbat and Applewolf(NEW!) go see Spike but meet him at different time not knowing about the other. Soon his life goes from bad to worst more magical creatures hears about him. Soon it up to Shy and her vampire friends and Applejack's friends to stop this madness before things can get and gets any worst.

Second: Shy goes into heat (Bat season) and the first thing that walks in is her favorite purple dragon comes to visit her....and things gets weird, leaving it at that.

Third: Spike goes wondering at night on a full moon in joying the night till he feel that samepony is following him. When he gets in a back ally the stacker comes to view and it Fluttershy or at least he thinks. Till she is much closer and he can now till it was Fluttershy but in her bat look. Shy gets closer to him till both of their mouths lock together. Spike pulls away from her and wants answer to why she Flutterbat again(feels a strange feeling when see her like this.). She explains that she the Queen of the fruit vampire bats and needs a king. Spike not understanding what she means till it hit him. If she queen then she needs a king and she chose him. This fic is not a one-shot because Shy's mind is split in two Fluttershy and Flutterbat are both in love with Spike. How will Spike do as king and as a clotfirend?

1: die in a fire
2: I like this, please do it
3: sounds fun

FIrst: I'll agree with Smurf on this one, it seems like it's just a retelling of Twilight with flipped gender roles and ponies, of which I am not a fan. I won't say die in a fire, but I will say I'm not a fan.

Second: A clean (Or not-so-much) PWP set-up, it seems, but also kinda over done. The Flutterbat Element, however, could add an interesting spin on things if done right.

Third: The one I like most because it could be made the most interesting because of the way Flutterbat could be portrayed, especially if Fluttershy isn't aware of her alter ego still being around and Spike having to deal with both the assertive, dominant and instinctual Flutterbat as well as the timid, submissive and fearful Fluttershy

Sand Storm
Group Admin

2795241 1: I agree with the first fic. I really hate the Twilight series but thought on how many of you would say something like that. 2: I hope someone at else does good with the second and third.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4