The Cheese Sandwich Club 238 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

You wanna know the one thing I'm the most hopeful for?
I'm hopeful that Weird Al has actually written any of the songs he'll be performing here.
Maybe even...a parody...:pinkiecrazy:

2621946 I kinda doubt that he'll perform one of his already written songs in his episode, what with his skills and Daniel Ingram's mixed - they probably wrote an entire soundtrack worth of songs for the debut. However, I won't be surprised if there are references to Weird Al's hilarious music.

Although, I admit, I would die of laughter if Cheese Sandwich began serenading Pinkie with "If That Isn't Love" :rainbowlaugh:

Well, when I say parodies, I mean parodies of songs from the previous episodes of the series, but that's even more hopeful, honestly.

2622151 Now that would be interesting. :rainbowderp:
And hilarious. :rainbowlaugh:

2622163 Agreed. :pinkiesmile:
Also, what you said earlier about references to his music? It's funny, but when I saw the picture of him in in his Clint Eastwood clothes lookin' like a bad motherbucker, I couldn't help but think of the "Amish Paradise" video for some reason. :rainbowlaugh:

Dashole
Group Admin

2622151 If not that then how about a Polka medley of all the songs from the previous four seasons?

previous four seasons

What - do we have a box of missing episodes? :rainbowderp:

Dashole
Group Admin

2622420 You know what I mean!

2622439 :rainbowlaugh: I know, I just felt like making that joke. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9