Masterpiece Collection 96 members · 245 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Toric
Group Admin

Didn't expect to get this many members so quickly...or at all:twilightblush:

Anyway, welcome and thank you to all members, and feel free to start chats, questions, promotions in this group. The stories may be the focus, but you can still use this like any other group.

Also, if you have any friends on this site or people who have their own masterpieces, by all means invite them over.

If your eyes aren't glazed over in boredom by this post yet, go ahead and mention some stories you really appreciate. I'm personally a fan of "The Dresden Fillies"

2611591 Bronywriter's Secret Life of Rarity is one of my all-time favourites.

Also, hi. I'm gonna have to peruse the group folders at some point, maybe once my read later list has less than 700 stories in it.

Mine has 1112 in it!

2611740 Wow.:rainbowderp:

That makes me feel a bit better about my 816...

Toric
Group Admin

...I'm only at 16...but that's because I have no time to read if I ever expect to write anything again:fluttershbad: so I just pick the very best that are readily visible in my groups/the front page

I'd love to sink 50 hours a day into just reading from this site (and others) but that would be hard to squeeze in

plus I haven't been here that long

2611591 I'm glad to see it's doing alright. It's nice being in a small group who are all deeply proud of stories they have written.

Welcome everyone! Just to add to the discussion, here are some of the 'masterpieces' (imo) that I've read here (listed in no real order):

Past Sins (incl. side stories)
Spellbound Fireflies
Archmage (mature)
A Different Kind of Love (mature; incl. side stories)
Composure
Ascent - Book 1: Twilight
Que Sera Sera
Hard Reset
The Cellist of Saraneighvo
A Bluebird's Song
Asylum

Oh, and if anyone is a fan of humanized stories, I cannot recommend 'Intimate Details', by Loyal2-1, highly enough. It's most definitely a mature fic, but if you're down with that, it's definitely worth a read.

The character design and world building are top notch, and when things get saucy, the author knows how to crank it up to 11. ;)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8