The American Civil War 71 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
lordvad3r95
Group Admin

Just as it says on the title, this thread is for any suggestions concerning the management of the group. If you guys have any ideas concerning our banner, icon, or just suggestions that make the group work better for its members in general, don't be afraid to let me know. If you have suggestions, reply to this comment or PM me.

P.S., I'm only on at this time of day because it's the second day in a row school was cancelled in my state due to the weather. The best time to typically reach me is any time after 3:30 PM.

Eagle
Group Contributor

Why don't we break the war itself down more. You could do a simple NORTH and SOUTH folders along with the usual main one, or break it down more into the specific theaters.

What state would that be?

Toffee Bean
Group Contributor

2549492 Why not write a dairy like store that is about a Pegasus that had a husband fight in a civil war and show how not just the soldiers deal with a lot.

lordvad3r95
Group Admin

2549504 I have Union and Confederate subfolders in the HIE folder, but breaking it up by theater is something I'm considering.

Also, I'm from Wisconsin. Que relevant pic:

lordvad3r95
Group Admin

2549519 A diary-like story would be awesome, but I'm not sure I could write it. If you want to, go ahead and write it, and add it in the right folder. :twilightsmile:

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Personally would ditch the folder about the Equestrian Civil War

And you have water parks?

lordvad3r95
Group Admin

2549595 Yeah. In my home town, we have The Lodge at Cedar Creek, while most of the more famous ones like Noah's Ark are in Wisconsin Dells.

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

I've heard of Noah's Ark but I live less than an hour from what has been voted the best water park in the US for over a decade: Schlitterbahn

Eagle
Group Contributor

I wouldn't ditch it; I'm sure someone's going to write something like that at some point.

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Ditch or write what?

Eagle
Group Contributor

The folder

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Which folder? The Equestrian Civil War one?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12