Coco Pommel 749 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I have recently started a story that for the first arc (Which has been completed) it is all about Coco. I wouldn't mind adding it here as a clopfic, but I am not sure if it would be appreciated since it is a rape fiction where Suri reclaims her as a slave. So at the risk of getting my story thumbs downed to hell I ask for the opinion of the group if I should add it to this group's stories.

2842256 If Coco Pommel is a main character, then you can go ahead and add it.

I want to say no, but to have a valid reason, I'd need to read your fic.

I wouldn't say you shouldn't add it. After all, you clearly have reason to believe that it belongs here. However its as you said, I don't think I would want to read it based on the synopsis you gave. That said, I wouldn't thumb it down on that basis alone. For all I know, it's a fabulously written story. However I get the feeling that there are those who would thumb it down for no reason.

Personally, I don't think that's the point though. For all there may be people like me in this group who want to read character pieces, romances and adventures, there will also be people who are interested in reading a bit of clop and some darker themes. My advice is that you should add it. It is a sorry about Coco after all.

Cryosite
Group Admin

This group is intended to be a place for all fans of Coco. If your story would have a Coco Pommel character tag on it (if/when Knighty ever gives us one) then it belongs here.

I do not believe in the mindset of barring fics based on the nature of the content. If people don't like rape fics, that is fine. Your story should have a long description that lets people know it contains such things. People in this group should read that description and decide for themselves if they want to read it. Not blindly click simply because it has Coco in it.

If there ends up being some kind of problem where people are stumbling upon stories they dislike, and the fault of that happening is somehow with this group, I'll change my stance and seek a solution. I can always add new folders or something if it will help.

So short answer: yes. Your story belongs here. If you don't add it, someone else likely will. All the Coco.

Ok, I put it up. The story is called Equestria Trainers' Society if anyone cares to give it a look.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6