Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Here's an idea for a story I have no idea how to execute.

So either Anon or a stallion wakes up one day and for some reason no mater what he says or his obvious genitalia everypony thinks he's a baby filly and every mare including Celestia, Luna and Cadence are trying to claim him as their own putting him in filly diapers with their cutie marks on them.

I will be blunt and say: I don't like the idea that every mare wants to claim him. I think it would be fun enough when only Celestia, Luna or Cadance taking care of him and taking turns to care of him.

5043907 it's ok I was just spit balling. The main parts of the idea are the male to baby female and diapers with cutie marks.

it could happen with an odd mix up of my be sweetie bell mixing up a perception spell with the want it need it spell some thing like sweetie didn't want to grow up and wanted rarity to be the one to care for her but then she botched it, and hit some random stallion with the spell.

the focus of the story would have to the event of how the stallion both avoided and was trying to figure out what happened. you could mach every main baby event with a character or characters. also with the diapers to cutie mark one breather could be how all the mare are fighting for him after he already stuck in a diaper they could say who ever changed "her" into there decorated diaper is the one who keeps the little foal.

Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

I'll be honest, the story was good until it took the path of the princesses. . . that kinda ruins it imo.

5047706 like I said I was just spit balling if you want to write it you could leave the Princesses out of it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6