Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

I am seriously considering making a separate forum site for the padded ponies in general, not just for this group but for anyone who is into it either for cute or for nsfw. If it was my own forum I'd also be able to separate NSFW from SFW, manage users more effectively and so on and so forth. It would also allow us a way to discuss things in a more organized way without having to rely on fimfic's rules, (Meaning we wouldn't have to follow the site rules here but whatever rules I choose on the new site) We'd also be allowed to have an entirely separate role play section and within reason I can even lock threads out for people who want private roleplays. (That's more or less a case by case thing though.) It would take work and I would need people I can trust who are familiar with phpbb3 and I'd need someone to help make the graphics. I can handle the site itself, but I would need a mod team and someone else who knows the software as well as I do. The staff/mod team would be a separate discussion so don't go nominating people here this is just to see if people would get involved in a forum like this?

So thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea to me :)

Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

3131663 3140376

Problem would be would anyone accept for the mods here and you good sir. Lol.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3