Legends Of Equestria 32 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Shadow48402
Group Admin

Wow, it's been a long time since I checked in on this group and I was thinking about something. Now there might not be many people who have been wondering where I've been for the past months, but I decided to make this forum thread anyways. This thread is where I'll post my updates on the group, but other group members can post their own updates on things like story production, hiatus updates, etc. Members will be able to ask questions on my status updates and I will answer member questions only. ;)

Shadow48402
Group Admin

Now that I have made this thread, I want to post Update #1. Now that I am back, I am happy to say that I have begun production on two stories that hopefully won't suck. Now, for any curiosity as to what the hell I've been doing, here's your answer: School and laziness. I've been working hard at school and I've been lazy as f*ck lately. But, now that the month of June is almost over and I'm pretty much halfway in summer, I promise I'll get back to what I've originally been doing. Well, time to work on my stories. I'll see to my next update sometime this weekend or sometime next week. I'll see you people later.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2