PhilippineBronies 51 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Does anybody have a very diverse family tree I'm 1/5 Spanish I'm related to Malaysian German Australian American and Japanese families

Spanish and Chinese, though that's if i trace waaay back
as for my family tree, it's odd due to the timing of my fathers birth. i have a niece who'se a decade older and am already a granduncle of sorts for several children. as for my nieces and nephews (of sorts) several have parents of other nationalities, all thanks to a cousin who has... interesting history when it comes to women.

1/4 Chinese, yet Filipino nonetheless . I have my grandmother's eyes, she's half Chinese.

4823936 It's about time that I should break my silence and mention something like this. To answer your question, I'm a hybrid- half and half. I am half-Filipino from my mother's side, and half-American on my father's side. I'm born and raised in America, yet I find charm and wonder in Philippines. The people I've met from the Philippines were so kind and thoughtful, and that is why I want to be part of this group. All of you are amazing writers, and I wish to learn a thing or two from this group. :derpytongue2:

I also forgot I also have Jewish

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5