Rush Fans 10 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Right, so this thread is so that everyone here can introduce themselves, get acquainted, and maybe make this group just a little bit less barren.

Aloha, my name is XanaDurian, my favourite Rush album is actually a three-way-tie between Grace Under Pressure, A Farewell to Kings, and Hold Your Fire. My top 5 favourite Rush songs, (in no particular order), are Witch Hunt, Cygnus X-1 Book II, The Enemy Within, Turn the Page, and Xanadu. I make awesome sandwiches, I make decent eggs, and I also play guitar, bass, and drums.

Please, introduce yourselves, make other threads to discuss the various aspects of Rush, and remember...

... this thread has been brought to you by the letter M!

I'll roll the bones on this, too. :trollestia: :facehoof:

My favorite Rush album is also a three way tie. Mine are between Hemispheres, Power Windows, and Presto.
My favorite songs today happen to be "Mystic Rhythms," "YYZ," "La Villa Strangiato," "Earthshine," and "Faithless.":scootangel:
I've been to 2 Rush concerts: Clockwork Angels and R40. :yay:
I've taken my picture in front of the Ontario Parliamentary building - the one that's on Moving Pictures.

My favorite artists are Rush (of course), Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, AC/DC, Journey, Queen, and Daniel Ingram.

I played the flute for three years in middle school. I can play "Smoke on the Water" and "Another One Bites the Dust" on the bass guitar.

If I could draw, I would populate the internet with more Rush & Pony mashups.
If I could write, one of my characters would be a hard rock fanatic.

Sometimes I make pony parodies of songs I'm listening to and swap out the words for MLP related things. My most complete is a rendition of Bowie's "A Space Oddity" contorted to "A Space Pegasus" (featuring Rainbow Dash as Major Tom). "It is sad trash." - Victor Fraunkenstein's Father.

I don't always use emojis,
but when I do, it's only on FimFiction.net. :trollestia: :raritystarry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2