Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
DarkSpectre
Group Admin

Hello anyone who finds this group, I noticed while surfing around that there are some very good stories out there starring a Time Turner, instead of a Doctor Whooves. This group's goal is to compile these stories in an easily accessible place so that one may find them easily instead of having to sift through the numerous Doctor stories out there. This is not to say that you cannot be a Doctor Whooves fan; I am a fan of those stories myself. Most of the non-doctor stories, however, are buried and hard to find.

What about a story that uses the name Doctor, but otherwise has nothing to do with Doctor Who?

DarkSpectre
Group Admin

3921877 It should be perfectly fine as long as Turner is not "The" doctor

My Post-Fall of Equestria fic The Freeville Chronicles will feature Time Turner as of the next chapter (which will probably be up tomorrow). He's one of the revolutionaries that oppose king Dainn's regime of terror. It's a revolution fic, but the setting is still very grimdark, and there's still nonconsensual sex in some of the chapters (although Time Turner is not involved in it and I don't glorify it), so I'm not sure if you would want it here. But it has Time Turner (not the Doctor)!

[edit] I've added the story to the group. Time Turner joins the cast as of Tempus (chapter 10).

DarkSpectre
Group Admin

4358000 It's fine for now, I'll be making some different sections for rating level/content later on.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5