Star Fox 64 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello I hope everyone have a nice day, I have this idea in my head for a while now and I already try saying other person for their freed back a week ago and so I'm say all of you please tell it's a Twilight get transport away from Equestria after what happen at the end of first part of A Canterlot Wedding story but instead of all the things that been used for other stories, a image of James McCloud appear in-front of Twilight but when she try to "help" the older fox she get transported to Lylat System while unaware that a evil from there had came to her home, it been six years until two ponies found a way to summon the missing unicorn back to her home planet in hopes of fixing their mistakes

gimmicks

1. This story takes place mid-adventure
  2. Twilight will be married to both Fox and Krystal and have children
  3. Shining Armor is going to be the male version of Kursed
  4. Princess Celestia leave with Shining Armor and putting her sister in command of Equestria

I like to see this done!

6927812 Thanks and do you have any questions?

When is going to be published, also this would be anthro I guess ?

6928099 I don't know if I'm going to published it or not as for the anthro yes but it's after Adventure that when Krystal and Twilight have their medic check ups which reveal that Andross had been on Twilight's planet and mess up the evolution for every sentient being but luck for the mare the doctors were able to fix it.

Well, if you want I can proofread something for you if you decided to publish, I for one would love to have more starfox stories

6928297 Sure and if you want you could write it.

So, it's a idea for grabs ?

6928309 Yeah I can do my own version of it when I have the free time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9