South Park 107 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Comment posted by Mega NewWays97 deleted Oct 29th, 2015

Do not get me started on this idiocy. Matt and Trey have sunk to a new low.

Not about being homosexual, but putting two obviously straight males into a homosexual relationship, which, as we can see from the current episode, they were obviously against it and nearly went kicking and screaming to protest it. This is my basic complaint for yaoi. I have no quarrel with homosexuality in real life, or when it is portrayed in fiction by two obviously gay men. However, as shown above as an example, when it comes to fan content that portrays two heterosexual characters into a same sex relationship or when show creators suddenly decide to put two characters together just for shock value, that just tans my hide. And due to my reaction to this stuff, people who do this get off on mine and others reactions to it.

"Just for shock value"

really? This is freaking South Park, they tend to often put things in just for shock value. Or have you not been paying attention to previous episodes in the past seasons?

Oh, I know. I am just saying that there seems to no depth they wouldn't sink to. However, if they decided to make the next episode about yuri then I would find that to be poetic justice for Tweek and Craig.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5