Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
FlutterPal
Group Admin

Welcome! Welcome all! Here is the welcome thread! Here I will tell you about the group, what you can do in the forums and about the folders!

This group, of course, is about the awesome shipping of Rainbow Dash and Daring Do! I honestly got this idea after Daring DON'T came out. But I mean, what's not to love about the couple? It's AWESOME!:rainbowkiss:

In the forums you can self promote other groups and other groups only. You can also post little games like "Would you Rather" or do Daring Do and Rainbow Dash role plays! Finally, you can post other things.

So, a little about our folders!
Adventure Together: When Rainbow Dash goes on an adventure with Daring Do and either features them as a couple, them turning into a couple on their adventures, or just plain friends!

Featured/Main: So, this is two folders mashed into one. Featured is when Daring Dash isn't the main couple but is still in the story, while is still in there. Main is when they are the main couple.

ANYTHING ELSE THAT DOESN'T MATCH THE OTHER FOLDERS!: Exactly what the title says.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1