The Twin Packs 29 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey guy I haven't written anything in a while but was recently struck with an amazing idea for a cool story. I have a pretty good layout and idea for how to get the first chapter going and have a small page written already. I'll post it down below and want to know what you guys think. Feel free to throw me ideas and characters to use. Obviously its going to have Celestia and Luna in it but I want to know other things like, should it be anthro? should it have clop or be more child friendly? I want to have a good story that a lot of people can really get into. So send me some ideas and I will see what I can roll with, later on I may need editors so if your interested PM me.

A Nightmares Pet

Chapter one; Long Forgotten

Their kind was first born in the corrupt pools of hatred and jealousy left behind by the tears of a forgotten goddess. Her gift was to have the power to control the moon, and with it the entirety of the night itself. She simply longed for one to appreciate her beautiful night and to admire the hard effort she had to go through to make the people of the land such a sight. Yet they never noticed. They polluted her masterpiece with great roaring fires to let their desire for the sun not melt away. These people loved their great sun, and the goddess whom owned it, her sister however, was hardly noticed. After years, and years of neglect she could take it no longer, if her subjects would not bask in her night, she would bath them in it for eternity. Filled with hate, jealously and ravaging desire for revenge they were born. With her magics she brought forth flesh, blood and bone to make a creature whom would always love her night. And once done she laughed as she looked on at her creations, clad in pitch black fur and standing tall on two hind legs. Razor sharp teeth and deep golden eyes, she called them her children. Resembling that of a wolf they trudged forth into the world of their mother. A never ending hunger for blood and lust quarreled in their throats, and as they emerged out of the inky pools of her dark magic let out a deafening howl telling the world of their presence. The hunters as she called them, had come to catch it’s prey.

Twilight sighed as she turned away from the old book to look back at her ever faithful assistant Spike. Chuckling slightly she picked him up and placed him on her back just before her wings.

“So what I tell ya, the possibility of werewolves is like one hundred percent! Twilight I can’t believe you are laughing at this!” Chuckling again Twilight continued to trot down the hallway of the crystal library the young princess called home.

“Spike werewolves or ‘werepony’ as they are more commonly referred to are just an old legend told to fillies and colts to scare them, Celestia even said so herself. Besides, you only ever hear of such things as that on Nightmare Night, and that's not even for a few months.” Sighing Spike adjusted himself as Twilight opened the door of the library and stepped outside into the street, greeting several ponies as she turned about to close the door again.

“I’m just saying is all, it’s not like it’s not all that possible. I mean look as Discord for example, something like him shouldn’t be possible his all jumbled up and stuff!”

Anyway hope you liked the little snippet here and have some ideas for me. :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1