Alternate Mane 6 509 members · 156 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Say Sunset Shimmer hadn't been so arrogant or power hungry.
Say something happened to her to make her realize the magic of friendship.
Say she became a better pony, eventually becoming the Bearer of of the Element of Magic.

How would it go from there?

comicfan616
Group Admin

Did you actually make this? Or did you find it on DeviantArt and decide to post it here? Either way, I like this concept. :twilightsmile:
I especially like the names for these ponified Equestria Girls characters. If you came up with this, bravo. :pinkiehappy: (If you didn't, disregard that last sentence. :derpytongue2:)

2629803 found it on derpibooru actually.

Mystery Mint writes romantic dramas, not romantic comedies. Also very good photographer.

Lyrock is a punk rocker, and once was the roommate of both Octavia and Vinyl Scratch. Rainbow Dash describes things in awesomeness and radicalness, but Lyrock uses metal. Minor pyromaniacal tendencies.

Watermelody is the most like Pinkie Pie, a method actor which enjoys cosplay, even if she doesn't make her own costumes. Related to Bon Bon.

Sweet Leaf and Flower Child are sisters, and were raised by hippies. Sweet Leaf likes brewing teas of various kinds and baking despite being more of a tomboy, while Flower Child is like Fluttershy for flowers.

My idea is that after Sunset said she's "far to busy to socialize," Watermelody and Lyrock dragged her away when the rest of the crowd left, where they met up with Mystery Mint, who later introduced them to her friends, Sweet Leaf and Flower Child.

However, when she returns muttering that she'll never go through this again, this happens.

And given the choice between smothered by Cadance and spending time with the others, :heart:

Minor pyromaniacal tendencies.

Sounds like my kind of pony.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

The only two fan names in the Shimmer Six I :heart: are Mystery Mint and Sweet Leaf.
To be honest, I really don't like the Adventures in Ponyville tumble. :unsuresweetie: :ajbemused:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5