Alternate Mane 6 509 members · 156 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
comicfan616
Group Admin

So, yeah, I need some help. :fluttershysad:

Those of you who have the mature filter on (or those of you who noticed the story count may not match the number of stories you can see) know that there are some mature-rated stories on this group. And that's fine; I've never been one to judge a story's worth based solely on content I and/or others may find objectionable. However, I do have my own filter set to "off", meaning I can't view such stories from my own computer, and the idea of turning it on just makes me queasy inside. (Call me a wuss if you must; I have accepted that.)

However, as admin, I still have a job to do, and that is to check all incoming stories to see if they have follow the submission guidelines . But, seeing as my filter is off, I cannot do that with mature stories.

Which is where you come in.

I am looking for someone who is willing to look over mature stories submitted into the group to see if they follow the guidelines. If and when such a story is submitted, I will contact this person via PM about it, and they will give me a summary of what they've read, at which point I will determine if the story can stay in the group or not. Alternatively, this person could delete the story themselves, provided they report this action to me as to why they did (and I will grant them the duties and responsibilities of an admin so as to make this possible; just be aware that any misconduct or misuse will result in having this power removed).

So, to make it easy to understand, the duties of maturity adviser include:
Checking new submissions against group guidelines
Summarizing the plot to me to determine the story's fate
Deleting stories that violate guidelines, followed by a report to me about their actions

This way, I can still have mature stories moderated and I can let you guys play a bigger part in this group (and, again, you get to be a vice admin for the group; that's pretty cool, right?).

Reply to this thread if you want the position.

~CF

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1