Author idea generator 25 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Ostrich Man
Group Admin

Okay, so I'll be the first help thread. I have been thinking about making a story to go along with my current story, Well, That Was Unexpected, that is essentially the same premise, but reversed. I have the first Chapter thought out, but past that I have
no idea. So generate ideas on whether I should, what could happen, and other things.

Alright... by reversed you mean that our hero of the day gets transported and turned into a pony in Rainbow Dash's home and THEN we get that awkward bed scene right?

Ostrich Man
Group Admin

2381588 eh more or less

Hmm...
If I assume that it will be a romance with some comedy I would completely go with our Hero being thrown out head first through the bedroom window, our hero got no flying ability(yet) and plummit towards the ground. but luck will have it he gets stranded atop a cloud a few hundred meters above ground... and there hes stuck.

That is what I would write at least.

Ostrich Man
Group Admin

2388952 I was thinking of just making it the reverse story, by that I mean no romance, but then I read the running man by Richard Bachman, or Stephen King depending on who you ask, and the opening of the book comes with a small section explaining of Stephen king being Richard Bachman and at one point he starts to write about 2 stories he wrote that have the Exact same characters, but are two different stories. I then thought about making it in Rainbow's POV and making it the opposite story almost completely, but I also thought about making it be in my OC's POV and make it comedy with some romantic stuff in there maybe and pants jokes. I have the beginning few chapters sorta planned out and the ends as well.

Ooooh, intresting. And now I understand better of what you want to do.

Many readers will be confudled by having such an intro without it turning out to be a romance on some level. (I like Romance, can you tell?) Well... I could be of more help if the first chapter of that reverse one comes out and maybe the second on, "Well, That Was Unexpected".

It will give me somethign to chew on.

Ostrich Man
Group Admin

2396071 Now, I really want it to write it. So I'll get to the writing board, TOMORROW ('cuz I feel kinda sick). I just need a name for it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7