Author idea generator 25 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Ostrich Man
Group Admin

Actually it's only story ideas:trollestia:. If you have an idea for a story, feel free to post it in here. All I ask is that you follow a format for me. What format you ask, why this one.

*Story Title*_____________
Tags _________________
Description of idea_________________
*Characters* ______________
Things with * aren't necessary

There we go. Now post all your story ideas.

Pony Princess
Group Admin

tags- :raritywink::ajbemused:

description of ideas- rarity dresses up as a cowgirl for AJ. Then they get stuck out in the wild somehow. Then AJ gets annoyed by Rarity and has to survive with her.

pic-

Story Title || TBA

Tags || Alternate Universe, Slice of Life (This one I'm not sure about), Dark (It is going to have some death scenes *not of any of the main characters. more like background characters that aren't important to this story*), Adventure (ish. I mean Chicago in the 30s was pretty much an adventure in itself)

Description of idea || This is an alternate universe story that is taking place in the 1930-1933. This time, in the United States, the Great Depression was still looming over the civilians and the Prohibition Era was starting to end. Movies, radio, baseball, American Football, and swing music were popular. Not to mention the beautiful dames and the gangsters that roamed the streets of every city.

Lockdown, the narrator, is a private investigator working with Twilight Sparkle. (Spike is the assistant. Lockdown is a co-partner to Twilight Sparkle.) During this time, Al Capony (couldn't come up with a better name for Al Capone) is the main gangster that cops are afraid of, except for Rainbow Dash and Applejack....

Then I've got nothing. I know that Discord is going to be in it as a former leader of a gang before he was arrested. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna will be mayors of Chicacolt (Chicago).

Characters || Applejack, Twilight Sparkle (unicorn), Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Discord, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Lockdown, Spike, Big Mac.

Other || There is no picture for this at the moment. I'm pretty much doing this from a dream I had.

Story title: TBA

Tags: Dark(ish), slice of life, adventure(to some degree), Romance(maybe), AU(ingnoring season 4 except a very few select things).

Description of idea: Basicly it is a Brony who get sent to equestria(not completely sure how as of yet). He wakes up in a newly opened tomb, currently being excavated by Daring Do and her team, as an alicorn(Looking like a shriveled up old but perfectly preserved corpse).

This good'ol alicorn is a Dark magic user(not much unlike sombra except he is not insane or mad) that dabbled in a form of necromancy(basicly trapping the souls/minds of other beings into a vessel) and created 13 guardians(5 pegasi, 4 earth, 4 unicorns) by trapping(willingly) thier minds within sealed skulls(They look like skelletons) to serv and protect him.

This Dark 'Lord' devined a prophesy of a comming threat(not sure of what) and that a 'hero' would appear, problem was that the 'hero' needed a vessel to use, so he prepeared his own body for this.

Thats the basic outlining of the idea, the rest of the story is of this 'hero' going around adapting to his new body and fight inner urges to commit 'evil'(dark magic is fueled by negative emotions and feelings like pain, anger, hatered, fear, etc... and his body is more or less filled with it) while prepearing for this threat.

Story Title: Hated in Equestria

Tags: Dark, HiE, AU

Description of idea:When Twilight enters from the portal in the statue someone notices her from the roof of the School building. That kind of ruins his plans to commit suicide out of borredom.
But more then her he’s entrigued by the potential of a whole new world. He doesn’t give a shit, so he enters.
He becomes pony and finds himself among ponies.
They want to throw him back, but that’s like killing him for him, since he was done with that world.
He escapes. Celestia announces that she’s looking for him. He tries to hide in various places (Fluttershy’s shack, Apple Jack’s basement, Cheerilee’s garden, etc.). All the relations she forms fell apart as ponies learn that he’s wanted. They turn on him.
He only needs to last until the portal closes. He finds some allies in some shady characters of Equestria.
When portal closes the ponies are ashamed of their actions. What was previously considered a good action is now a stain on their conscience. They have a hard time looking the new pony in the eye since it was them, who tried to betray him. The relationship building can now begin. Some ask for forgiveness, some try to make up for it, some are stubborn and claim it was the right thing to do.

Characters: All the main ones and some OCs

Comment posted by Not Here Anymore deleted Jul 6th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5