The Hellsing Organization 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So, I was watching this:

Then I thought about how some scenes could be put together to turn the 10-part OVA into a roughly 3-hour movie.
Keep in mind, this is very rough.

Open with the “Rip Van steals the Eagle” scene in its entirety, albeit without the use of Das Engelandlied, flashing to a few brief shots of the Major to signify him as the antagonist.
Cut to the Badrick incident, removing most of the Ghoul death content, so the entire scene is Anderson and Alucard fighting. Have Seras’ vampirism be referenced often, and end the scene with Integra telling the two of them that they need to deal with the Eagle (from OVA 4).
Cut the briefing in Penwood’s HQ. Then have Walter and Integra discuss how to get Alucard onto the ship. Possibly insert dialogue about Alucard knowing who the enemy is.
Then cut to “Alucard and the ship” scene, with dialogue from OVA 1 about him being a vampire, revealing that element as he surrounds the plane with his shadows and crashing down.
Cut to the Major, Dok, and Captain briefly, allowing Major to spill some details on who Alucard is. Have the scene where Major walks down the hallway, and begin the “I Love War” speech.
While the speech is going, cut to Rip Van’s death scene. After Alucard eats her, insert the dialogue from OVA 3 about “it being war”, and his “warmongers” monologue.
Cut to Major’s shortened invasion of London, taking out a good portion of the carnage. End that scene with Major ordering Zorin to attack the mansion.
Cut to Integra being rescued by the Paladins, and Walter being captured. Insert scene of Maxwell ordering the Paladins to attack, albeit shortened. REMOVE YUMIE.
Cut to Hellsing Manor, already in chaos (remove OVA 6). Shorten Zorin’s illusions on Seras. Remove Seras and Pip’s kiss, but let Seras become a vampire, and kill Zorin. Introduce Schrödinger. End scene with Seras flying away.
Cut to “Alucard arrives”, with Seras saving Integra, and watching Alucard come back. Insert some dialogue justifying the Vatican’s presence, and allow the “LEVEL 0” scene.
Cut to Anderson and Alucard fighting, removing some dialogue. Allow Monster of God, allow Alucard flashback. Remove Anderson’s goodbye.
Begin Walter-Alucard fight. Jump-cut from that and Seras-Captain fight. Shorten Alucard’s drinking, shorten Major’s speech (both of them). Alucard death. Keep Heinkel’s shooting Walter, but remove her dialogue about her reasons (IE- YUMIE).
Cut to Major’s death, remove some of his speech. Cut to Dok and Walter, keep that the same. Remove memorials, Integra and Seras leave. NO EPILOGUE.

Anyone have something to add? I actually want to get some editing software and try this, now...

5077806 Honestly, if you made this, I'd fall in love with you immediately.

But in all seriousness, what you have here is awesome. Perhaps more about Seras?

5234290 I can't really think of a place to insert more details about Seras.

Trust me, if I was half-decent about editing, I would try this.

And you'd fall in love with me?
>sarcastic blush<
I'm flattered.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4