The masters and the apprentices 23 members · 44 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

How do I approace the Master,
or would the Master approach me as an apprentice?

I sure could use the help, my stories could be bettter and more appreciated than they are now.

3296324 Master is busy and can't be disturbed with being a dedicated teacher. However, if master sees potential in the apprentice and apprentice is willing to learn, we have a connection in the making.

At least, that's how I did it in my Twilight Sparkle - Sweetie Belle (Master - apprentice) relationship.

Sir Hat
Group Admin

Kinda this.

3296653 I see, being Master is demanding.

Then I'll just try to wait till Master finds me?

Twilight Sparkle and Sweetie Belle ..

3298067 Another way you could do it, is having master dismiss the apprentice, giving him/her almost impossible tasks to get rid of him/her. However, apprentice proves his/her worth and master takes an interest. Master sees potential.

Twilight Sparkle and Sweetie Belle ..

What do you mean? Do you think it's cliched because we already saw it in the show? I did it before season 4. I've been writing that fic for a year now. Or is it something else that you find odd? Do tell. :unsuresweetie:

3299577 I would much rather have it there were more 'Masters'.
Maybe I should wory I have put up too many samples to go on?

Technically, what is in show should be considered Canon, right?
If you pusted/published before the episode came out, it should rather speak for you, since you foresaw what came up. if you saw it as such or no?

Twilight time mentioned this in a sense too?

I have both Twilight and Rarity in similiar roles, from the show perspective.

I have a few stories, were I predicted what was o come, even if they were never ment as such.
The magic transefer and how it was done, I included in a story or a few before it was Canon in the show.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6