Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello, my lovelies! It's been a while since this forum has had some activity, but I have an important announcement! This Friday, March 14th is Cassandra's birthday! Yes that's right, it's time to celebrate the wonderful day when Cassandra first came into being! My employer was being a douche and wouldn't let me take the day off, but we can still have fun. So, what presents did you get her?

Rest assured, this is a two way street, I have a present for all of you - a brand new story all about Cassandra's birthday. Will her six friends succeed in throwing her an awesome birthday party and giving her awesome gifts? The suspense is almost too much to handle!

I got her a visit from a serial rapist! He said he'd bring everything be needs! :pinkiehappy:

I got her a bottle of the tears I shed when i realized I will never be as amazing as Cassandra.

I got her a dress, made from the finest of silks, and it changes colors to match whatever she wants. Anypony who stares at it falls in love with whoever is wearing it, unless they don't want them to. I worked for a year to make it, and it is finally done. I had some extra time, and I made some shoes from the finest meteorite crystal.

I hope Cassandra might like it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4