Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Dancewithknives
Group Admin

I know full and well that I will probably never be able to write this story, so it is completely free and I urge someone else to take it.

This was originally posted to the forums of Protect Celestia, but is being brought back from the dead because... you'll see.

Right now in Michigan, the weather is absolutely terrible. At this time in the winter, when the thermostat reaches 30 degrees Fahrenheit, everyone busts out the shorts and T Shirts. So, in sharp contrast to this, This story is supposed to be like a dream vacation to a warm paradise.

In contrast to the emotional and somewhat thought provoking fic ideas I normally think up, The background for the fic is rather harmless. For almost a year, Celestia and Luna have been working tirelessly on a piece of legislature or a treaty with some other nation, and they are finally at the end of the process. Both parties have finally found a middleground to the document and are both prepared to sign it.

The place where they are going to sign it, (it can be anything that the author wants, but based on historical tradition of all treaties being made in France, I will call this place "Prance") is ready and everything is all set, but the law is that there must be a 48 hour lag time between when the final signature can be made, so that both parties can renig if they please.

So, the Princesses do their job and go back to the presidential suite at the top of the hotel where they are staying and, for the first time in seemingly forever, relax. But, as the two talk, they realize that they have almost done nothing for the majority of a year except work on this bill and other things. They look at the date, and they learn that they have 1 last weekend in summer, and with that they decide to take a quick vacation.
They assume that they won't be needed, so they decide to sneak out and have some fun somewhere.

Here, the story can go whatever way the author wants. They can go EQG and go to the sorta kinda human world, disguise themselves as normal ponies, or even go to the human world and vacation in some place like Miami.

Now, the reason why I can never actually write this story is because I actually have never taken a vacation before in my life. I honestly have never been to anywhere tropical or nice before, and whatever "Vacation" places I went to before usually sucked, so yeah. The possibilities for a fun time are there, like going to a gigantic beach, or clubbing, a gigantic nightclub, or a fucking cigar smoke filled pool house (Don't know why, but I always wanted to go to one of those) but the sad part is that I don't actually know what those are like. so, shit.

So, anyway, as the necessary force of conflict to make the story progress (because conflict-less stories are hard as hell to write well) We add in Private Poorly, who was supposed to watch after the two until they snuck out. And, due to a rumor going around that the other party may amend the treaty, Shining Armor has threatened to take the Private's privates and have them preserved in a jar if he can't get them back in time.

anyway, skip to the end, the Private returns in shame and prepares to be forcibly not be recognized as a stallion anymore, but he is surprised to see the two alicorns are in their rooms.
They commend him for his job and give him all sort of raises and whatnot for making his life a living hell for 2 days and they prepare to go finalize the treaty, but, before they go to their changing rooms, Luna suggest that they wear dresses.

Celestia asks why, but her only answer is a smack on the ass. She wonders what that meant, but starts to recall that she was constantly being smacked and patted on the ass by random strangers throughout the weekend.
She goes to her room and looks in a mirror and sees the message "Spank me here" tanned into her flank, and then realizes that Luna must have done that when they were sunbathing at one point, so lulz ensue...
until she realizes that she didn't pack a dress.

So, yeah. I see a lot of potential in this if somebody would write it, the only thing is that I can't.

Also, the title is a play on the old Aerosmith song by the same name:

Sounds like it could be promising, i hope someone takes this up :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2