Sibling Story Stockpile 130 members · 95 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

1. Story name: Pinkie Pie's Families

2. By: Movie Reel

3. Suggested folders: The Cakes and maybe Pinkie Pie.

4. Summary: "It's a beautiful day outside, and the Cake Twins are bored with a capital B-O-R-E-D!! So while they try and think of something to do, they start to wonder...

Just how did their Auntie Pinkie Pie end up living with Mom and Dad?"

5. Why the story belongs here: The story shows a positive yet quite realistic portrayal of the Cake twins.

6. Evidence: The twins in this story behave like real little kids. They aren't constantly hugging each other in sweet harmony, they bicker like many real siblings do. However, their relationship is still good, they don't fight seriously nor do they hurt each other. They act like litle kids, nothing more, nothing less.

7. Why it should not: Their sibling bond is not the focus of the story. I know I say this about all of my submissions, but this time I really mean it.

8. Evidence: The twins are the main characters in the first half of the story, where we follow them as they try to find Pinkie. Once she is found, she becomes both the narrator and the main character, relegating the twins to a background role until the end.

9. Additional notes: This story also contains my personal headcanon about how Mr. Cake met Gummy.

Dancewithknives
Group Admin

2859943 thanks, approved and moved

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2