Gundam Team Harmony 98 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

These are my original Gunpla Customs for those who writes EQG Build Fighter Fanfics.
These customs are Jollibee-Themed inspired by the film,Hathaway's Flash.

Jollibee:JFCMS-01 Jollibee Gundam

Will start off with the Jollibee-Esque MS is the Atlas Gundam with the Rocket Booster of the Psycho Zaku. It's weapons are the Beam Rifle,The Rail Gun (Which i like to called it the "Rail Stinger") along with the Weapons of the Psycho Zaku,Including the Beam Bazooka. It can also uses the Zaku Machine Guns,Strum Fausts and Regular Bazookas. It also replaces the Beam Sabers with the Zaku Heat Hawks.

Armaments:

-Beam Rifle

-Rail Gun

-Beam Bazooka

-Zaku Machine Guns

-Strum Faust

-(3x)Bazooka

-(2x)Zaku Heat Hawks

Mr. Yum:JFCMS-02 Yumo

The Suitable choice for a Mr. Yum-Themed is the Nemo with the Weapons Container of the Gundam and GM Ground Type including the Firearms of it. Not only it uses it's traditional Beam Sniper Rifle,It's also good with the Big Gun(From MS Gundam Thunderbolt,And i also call it the "Yum Gun"). It can also use the 100mm Machine Guns,Multi-Launcher Hyper,Missile Launcher,180mm Cannon and the 380mm Rocket Launcher.

Armaments:

-Beam Sniper Rifle

-100mm Machine Gun

-Multi-launcher

-Hyper Missile

-180mm Cannon

-380mm Rocket Launcher

-Weapon Container

-Big Gun

Hetty:JFCMS-03 Qubeley Hetty

The Perfect Choice for a Hetty-Themed Mobile Suit is the Qubeley MK II with the Arms of the Dreissen and it's Triple Beam Cannon,And let's not forget the Qubeley's Funnels. And to make the Qubeley Hetty more interesting,The Arms also has equipped with Heat Rods.

Armaments:

-Beam Gun

-(2x)Triple Beam Cannon

-(10x)Funnels

-(2x)Heat Rods

Popo:JFCMS-04 Dom Popo

For a Popo-Themed MS,I chose the Rick Dom with a Special Mount Rack on it's Right Should that stores it's Large Heat Saber that's in the shape of a Battle Blade that the Grazes used in IBO,And it also equips with Heat Darts when the Large Heat Saber is not in use.

Armaments:

-Heavy Blade(Originally used by the Mobile Ginn from the Gundam Seed Series)

-(6x)Heat Darts

Twirlie:JFCMS-05 Twirlie Tetra

For a Twirlie-Themed MS would be the Cross between a GM Cold District Type and a Gebera Tetra Custom and the Bullets of the Machine Gun that it equipped is loaded with Arrows of Medusa to fit the Frozen Desert asthetic.

Armament:

-Arrow of Medusa Machine Gun

-Bazooka

-Arrow of Medusa Frost Hawk

Champ:JFCMS-06 Hi-Champ

And finally for another Champ-Themed MS is the Hizack with the Arms of the Schuzrum Galluss along with it's Knuckle Shields to fit the Boxing Motif and the Chainmines it's equipped are in the shape of Premium Champ Burgers.

Armaments:

-Knuckle Shields

-(2x)Chainmines

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1