The Fortune of Fafnir 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Maneiac
Group Admin

Hello once more, Fellow Participant. Since you were brave enough to accept the challenge of this race, it is only fair to warn you of the rules and happenings therein.

I should start off by stating...That this is not a race...

This is a war. Or, to be more concise, a war between the Kings and Queens of the Multiverse. This may be confusing for you, so I will have to lower the potency of my words from here on in.

1. Each participant must leave their home world and venture forth into the Great Unknown, or travel to at least ten other planets.

2. Each participant must have dominance over a hundred planets to qualify for my game. The conquering of other planets belonging to another King or Queen is allowed, but do not think retaliaiton to be a specter of tactics...

3. You are to eliminate any and all Kings or Queens you cross. No exceptions. Alliances may be formed, but in the case of quarrel and should no one meet their end, I will enact the power bestowed upon me as Gamemaster to destroy the participants myself. Do NOT incur my wrath.

4. Loopholes do not exist. Blood will be shed, and planets- nay -universes shall be decimated. A victory by uniting all foes under one banner is strictly prohibited, for victory does not belong to the coward.

5. In the case of my Descent, all available Kings and Queens with their Knights are to congregate on the planet. Once again, this is not a statement...this is a command. Failure to comply will result in the punishment of Rule 3.

Expect a second missive shortly, detailing the inner workings of the Multiverse itself.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1