We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 360 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 360

"He must die." Wolf finally says, and he lets that sentence hang in the air. More and more Daleks show up, including ones with large domes and that are dirty.

(Post picture of Special Weapons Dalek.)

2652360 You can't Wolf. If you kill him, you will just be proving you are the same as before we met, the monster that you believed your self to be. That isn't you. She is right Wolf. Trust me he will be dealt with. Now to the current issue. What to do with all of you. Now I have found a way for you to return home. But I must send you all home. Including you Wolf. At the end of this week I can open it.

"No. I cannot leave her... Love is in bloom."

(Picture of Special Weapons Dalek:)

2652577 What? You love somepony? That's great. I'll just go and find the way out *starts tearing up and teleports off*

2656053 (Celestia) its alright. Go to her. I seance she is back in your cell. I'll take care of your friends here. For all that its worth, I'm sorry. *Celestia leaves with Dalek armada.* (generic Dalek 1) SHE IS WORTH IT. THE ENTRE TIME SHE LEAD US SHE TOLD US ABOUT YOU AND I COULD HEAR SOMETHING IN HER VOICE. *follows others*

Wolf disappears to find more Daleks.

2656332 (sorry, tried to think of something. Decided to watch Daleks in Manhattan just now for inspiration.)

Why do I feel this way. I just met him the other day. And now I find out he loves somepony. (Iron Hoof) Sounds like a matter of the heart. Sorry to intrude, Princess Celestia sent me to bring you to the throne room and pass a message. Wolf will be back later. He is still searching for more of his kind. If you ask me, if he loves somepony, there's a chance it could be you. *walks off leaving Colgate to think*

A small voice in Colgate whispers, 'He loves you.'

Meanwhile, there are hundreds and hundreds of Daleks. Eventually, in a large chamber, there are 950 Daleks, with Wolf at the lead.

2672705 (Generic Dalek 42) WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US? EXPLAIN! EXPLAIN!

"We are gathered to find the tormented of our species!" Wolf begins. "We must find him and leave him dead for the crimes he has committed against our kind! SEEK! LOCATE! ANNIHILATE!"

All the Daleks shout, "SEEK! LOCATE! ANNIHILATE!"

"EXTERMINATE!"

"EXTERMINATE!" All the Daleks shout.

(Mane Six are at the castle, Colgate went to throne room, all hear the Daleks shouting.)

2673002 What is that? That sounded like Wolf. Oh buck, CELESTIA WE HAVE A PROBLEM. THEY ARE COMMING FOR HIM! Who are they comming for? Your brother Shining Armor. WHAT? Why would they come for him? Because he captured, totured, and tried to turn an armada of Daleks into an army loyal to him like he did with the Changlings. *Coveres mouth with hooves* Sorry Princess. HE WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? I'm sorry Twilight, but that was need to know only. And its not your fault Colgate, I was going to tell her anyway. (?)Whats with the loud yelling in here Princess? Shining! (Shining) Twilly. *runs over to her only getting a bouble hoof to the face* (Shining) WHAT WAS THAT FOR? AND WHO ARE YOU? My name is Minutte Colgate and you tortured my freinds race! *chains bind Shining* This should keep you bound for now. Thank you Discord. Can you put up a sheild around us that will keep the Daleks out so I can reason with them? As you wish. *snaps talons* Hi Flutters. Hi Discord. Here are the Elements of Harmony. If all else fails, use them. You can't. You could kill Wolf. Let me try to reason with him. Fine. But if you fail, I'll have no choice. *BOOOOOM* There here. Get ready.

A few soldiers come in and ready their weapons as the Daleks arrive down the hall and advance. They begin to battle.

(Skip to 1:01.)

All the soldiers fire their automatic weapons, only to fall to the Daleks' energy weapons. They scream as they are shot, enduring excruciating pains for a few seconds, their skeletons clearly visible, before they fall. A tank appears, only to be destroyed by a Special Weapons Dalek. The machine's front half is melted and smoking hot. Meanwhile, the soldiers supporting the tank move into the throne room and desperately shut the doors, only to have the doors blown apart by the Daleks' combined fire. The war machines move in, exterminating the soldiers with extreme prejudice. The last one lays down his weapon, only to be shot by...

Wolf. "DALEKS HAVE NO CONCEPT OF MERCY FOR CRIMINALS!!!" The Supreme looks up. "WHERE IS HE?! CONFIRM, CONFIRM, CONFIIIIIIIRRRM!!!!"

It's horrifying to see a kind creature turn into a ruthless leader.

2673208 Wolf stop this *runs up to him* this is not you. This isn't the Wolf that's my friend. Aagghh. *gets electrocuted by random Dalek* [weakly] Stop. You are becoming a monster. This isnt you, the pony I love.*goes unconscious*

Wolf turns to the Dalek that electrocuted Colgate. "You... You..." Without warning, Wolf moves toward the guilty one so quickly he forces the thing out of the window and onto the castle courtyard, severely damaging the casing and almost killing the mutant inside. Wolf turns back to the group and asks again where Shining is.

2674479 (Flash Sentry) He is back in the throne room with the Elements and Princess Celestia chained up by Discord. Please don't harm me. I just left the training academy. Its my first day in the guard.

(For some reason I don't like Flash outside of the movie.)

Wolf immediately passes, all his Daleks following like ducklings for the throne room.

2674904 Welcome Wolf. I wouldn't try to pass through the barrier, its a precautionary measure. What do you want with my former captain. (Shining) What do you mean former? Quiet. I warned you after the Changeling incident. As of now you are no longer a member of the royal guard. Back to the topic at hoof. I see Colgate couldn't talk you out of this. Wait where is she? What did you do to her?

"We did not do anything to kill her. One did harm her, and he is dead." Wolf responds. "As for the Tormentor... I want him dead."

2709083 I'm sorry Wolf but I can't let you do that. Is there some way we can compromise? He may deserve it, but he still means a lot to Twilight and his wife. Please Wolf. Don't kill my brother. He is all I have left of my family. Prove me wrong, about what I first thought of you.

"He has illegal experimentation and incidental near genocide on him. No one like that must be allowed to live."

2709390 That is why I will offer this. There are punishments that I have used over the years on some of the worst criminals in this land. Luna and Discord are examples. I offer you this if you leave him alive I will turn him to stone and your race may watch over him for all time. He will be a statue, but he will be aware of everything around him. Unbreakable. A fate worse than death. I can vouch for that. So do you agree with the punishment?

"Only if he suffers pain so horrible it will drive him mad."

2710775 Think of it this way. He will be frozen in stone, unable to die, and it will be unending. He will suffer more than you know. I can't do this anymore. *runs off to the library in tears* I'll go see if she is OK. It was nice seeing you again Mr. Wolf.

(My next post will be from my laptop so I won't be able to reply till the morning)

"It is a deal." Wolf says, feeling relieved.

2710985 Alright. Shining Armor, You have been found guilty of atempted genocide of another race. You are here by sentenced to life in stone to be guarded by the Dalek race. You will turned after your sister and wife have said their good farewells. Can I say something? Hello Chrysalis. I wasn't expecting you to be here. Go ahead. Spike sent me a message saying Twilight was distressed because of Shining. *Walks over to shining and bucks him in his Stallionhood* That was for my race. Because of you I am forever alone. (Shining) Uh, You deserved it. Changelings are nothing but a monsterous race who can't feel love and feed off it like a vampony. I'm glad I failed to turn them. (Spike) LEAVE HER ALONE. She is nothing like that. She has always been there for us eversince she got to Ponyville.

(?) I agree with Spike. *walks into the throne room* (Shining) Cadence. You have to convince Princess Celestia to releace me. (Cadence) No. You convinced me to the first time, but you said you changed. You are not the Stallion I loved anymore. *runs off to find Twilight only to Stop when she sees her Walking in with Fluttershy and Sonic* Twilight. *Hugs her* I'm alright now Cadence. I ran into Sonic on my way to the Library and explained everything to him. Although I don't know why he is here? (Spike) I Sent a letter to him too. I thought you needed somepony besides us to talk to. *Sonic blushes* I'm nopony special. *Turns to Shining* You discust me. How could you do something like this. you are Twilights only remaining family and you do this? Your lucky Celestia already passed her judgement or I would buck you. Thanks Sonic. Shining, I'm sure if Mom and Dad wre still around they would say exactly what I'm about to. You disapoint me. If you all will excuse me, I can't watch this I'll go with you. you dont need to be alone right now.Any last words Mr. Armor? (Shining) Ya. Just three. I'm Sorry Cadence. Celestia and Luna blast him*

Two black Daleks move forward and turn, facing Celestia and the others whilst being next to Shining. "We are here to take him away after he is turned to stone." They say in unison.

2714174 Alright. You may take him away. I will have temporary Shelter set up for you all in the forbiden sector of the dungens. Its the only place large enough for all of you. Sorry. I'll go get Colgate. Can one of you show me where she is?

"Follow me." One of the Daleks responds, and he takes Celestia to where Colgate is.

Meanwhile, with Shining...

Wolf is taunting him. "Tormentor, how does it feel to not feel? I'll say that feeling is wonderful. Too bad you cannot experience it."

2721961 You know he can't respond to you right. Trust me, after a thousand years like that you either become insane or you start screaming. Your lucky Celestia is kind Shining. I would have put the memories of all the Dalek you imprisoned in your head. But that is not me anymore. Do you want to go see Colgate? She should be waking up soon.

" Put our memories into him, along with your pain. He must suffer." Wolf says.

2722576 I'm sorry I can't. My powers can't overrule the effects of the Elements. Celestia used some of their power to make this permanent. But I can do this. *snaps tall on causing Shining Statue to glow* There. Now he will forever hear and see his family disgusted by him. Don't tell anypony alright. And don't ask me to do anything like that again. I don't like harming anypony. I just like a bit of chaos for fun and the enjoyment of others. Ta-Ta. *poofs out in a cloud of Cotton Candy.*

Wolf orders the two black Daleks to take Shining, and after some others arrive, they begin to carry him to the dungeon.

2722689 ugh Where am I? WOLF! What happened? According to Wolf a Dalek zapped you and Wolf killed him. You have been out for hours. To catch you up, Shining is now a statue under watch of the Daleks and I expect Wolf will show up anytime.

Wolf appears, leading a group of black Daleks that are using their sucker arms to carry Shining's statue, while the rest of the Daleks follow, taunting the statue.

2722745 ( :twilightblush: sorry about the wait. I kind of spaced on this while thinking of how to continue.)

Wolf. Your OK. Please don't go on a rampage again, you really scared me.I'll just leave you guys alone. *walks out, glarring at Shining Statue* So, do you remember if I said anything before I blacked out?

All the Daleks ignore her as they continue mocking the statue.

2754031 Is Shining Statue more important than your friends?

"He can hear us, and so we will cause him pain without end."

2828340 I'm going home with the girls. When your done gloating you know where to find me. *gets up and leaves Wolf alone*

After Shining is put into a section of the dungeon, Wolf has a new idea.

2828506 (wub-wub-wub-wub-wub)

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 360