We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 360 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 360

Wolf stops shouting and starts backing away. His conscience begins to bash him brutally for his actions, telling him that he's useless and senile. The eyestalk looks down again, showing unhappiness and sorrow.

2593596 Wolf look at me. Are you OK now? Are you back?

"I am more Dalek than I am of you. Based off this, I am much more prone to hate than any equine." Wolf explains. "In spite of having a consciousness, I am still very much Dalek."

2593659 *hugs Wolf* It doesn't matter. I'm just glad your back. You are a Dalek, but that piece of you that is pony is just as strong. Maybe with a little help you can control your hatred. Just don't ever stop being you. Now, iI know she deserved it but you need to apologise to Gilda.

Wolf tries to bring the words to his throat, but part of him keeps telling him no. It's his Dalek side, and he can't overpower it because he believes Gilda doesn't deserve an apology.

2593760 (Gilda) *looks at Wolf* Don't hurt me. I'll leave just don't hurt me! *takes off leaving a white and purple trail* Well, so much for an apology. Why don't we just call this a night.

2593855 *Walks towards house* Are you OK Wolf? You've been quiet for some time. Is the whole Gilda thing bothering you?

(I have a meeting soon and if I will respond after I get back. So don't think I'm ignoring you.)

(It's okay.)

"Yes." Wolf responds quietly. He's clearly distraught.

2594456 *stops*Wolf, look at me. I can tell something is bothering you. Please tell me what's wrong.

"I am fine." Wolf insists as he heads for the door and attempts to open it.

2602143 *grabs Wolf with magic* Wolf, stop avoiding the issue. You are clearly troubled by something. Wiil you please tell me? *releases him and unlocks the door* Now we are going to go inside, sit down, and talk about this. And its not a request.

Wolf promptly ignores the last part and heads to the stairs. He shouts, "EL-EV-ATE!" and he begins to hover up the stairs until he is entirely out of view. He goes down the hallway, finds a deserted, room goes in, and closes it.

2602243 Dang it Wolf. Why won't you talk to me. Might as well tty again in the morning. * walks up stairs and into her room* (Canterlot) (Luna) I feel there is something going on in the kingdom, but what? I feel I will have to go with Tia on her visit. But for now, I shall try to beat Buttonmasher216 in Colt of Duty Black opps. Feel the wrath of Lunarnightmare.

Wolf fell asleep... And did not dream.

(Luna is going to notice that.)

2602515 (I figured. That is why she said that. What do you think of the gammer tags? I can't think of any more for Sweetie Bell, Spike, and Buttons mom. I plan on a game theme in one chapter of my upcoming story.)

*next morning* (Canterlot) Hello Luna.I'm off to ponyville to speak with Twilight and check out those rumors. (Luna) Do you mind if I come with Tia. I wish to check something out that I fellt last night.
*Colgates house* Wake up Wolf. Its time for breakfast. Then we have to go see Twilight about sending Princess Celestia those papers since Ditzy left before I could ask her.(FYI Twilights not an alicorn)

(Okay. Also, I kind of meant for Luna to try and see why there wasn't a dream from Wolf, but this is okay.)

Wolf didn't wake up. His 'dream', if it could be called that, was a pure black void. There were no images, no thoughts. Just an endless darkness.

(Luna sees that now and wanders into the 'dream.')

2602801 Wolf? Are you up? *walks in* Wolf. Wake up. *jabs him* This isnt funny. Wolf. Wolf?! WOLF! (Golden Oak Library) Spike I'm going to the Market. Do you need anything? (Spike) I'm good. Well, I'm off. *flash of light* Hello Twilight. How are you today? Princess Celestia, Princess Luna. What are you doing here? We are here because of rumors about a monster here in Ponyvill.Monster? Oh, You mean TWILIGHT!! Colgate? Whats wrong? It's Bad Wolf. Something is wrong. He wont wake up. What? Let me take a look. *Runs out to Colgates house* (Luna) Tia, I think we should follow. Agreed

(Colgates house) I see what you mean. I've tried every spell I know to wake him up. So this is the Monster we have heard rumors of. His name is Bad Wolf? Princess. I'm sorry I forgot about you. This is Bad Wolf. He just arived here in town yesterday morning. (Luna) Sister. I feel the same feeling i got last night. Maby I Can enter his Dreams to find out whats wrong. Let me go with you. (Luna) What? I want to go into his dreams with you. He knows me. If something is wrong, I can help. (Luna) Fine but stay close to me at all times *casts spell to enter dreams*

(Wolfs dreamscape) (Luna) I don't understand. We should be in his dream, but there is just an empty void. WOLF CAN YOU HEAR ME? IT'S ME, COLGATE!

Then, an explosion of memory.

(Music is the first fifty six seconds in a loop:)

What is seen is a red Supreme Dalek on the bridge of a planetoids ship. It's Wolf before he came to Equestria.

"SEEK AND EXTERMINATE!"

The memories play out like a video. They show the major Dalek attacks on earth, the people killed, the buildings destroyed, the children incinerated. This goes on for fifty-six seconds until Wolf's perspective is shown as he howls in pain and then explodes.

Then it returns to the black void.

2607005 (Luna) What was that, a memory? Yes. That was Wolf before I met him. But he is different now, nothing like that. (Luna) What horrors. He's a Don't you dare say that. He is not a monster. (Luna) But you just saw, wait what's that?

More memories. More death, more destruction.

But these are from before Wolf was even born! How can he recall these?

It strikes that he must know his Dalek heritage well. The memories still contain chaos and death, murder and destruction... And in some cases, genocide.

2607150 What is happening Princess? Why is he dreaming all this? (Luna) Colgate, I don't think these are dreams. These are memories. I think what we are seeing is the history of his race. Such sorrow and misary. I can't stand anymore Take me out of here. *leaves Wolfs mindscape* What happened in there Luna? (Luna) Destruction. Sorrow. Hate. Sister, We need to lock this thing up now. NO! You will not take him. He is nothing like his race. He is kind and gentle. Ok, he made a griffon cry. But that was only when she tormented me and caused me to run off, but he is nothing like the others. Please don't take him. *tears up* Pleas I'm sorry, but for the safety of others. we must lock him up.

Then tale me with him. Put me in the same cell with him. I wont leave him alone. I promised him he would never be alone again. Fine. Men, put these two in a cell untill I come see them Understood your Highness.

(Canterlot Prison. that afternoon) Please wake up soon Wolf. I need you.

Wolf starts to wake up. He is shocked by the new surroundings, but says, "New objective: Find source of distress signal!" With that, the Dalek moves for the door.

2610410 Wolf! Your ok.. You 've been asleep all day. Whan you didn't wake up I went to Twilight*Explained story* Now we're inb a cell under Canterlot. What happened to you when you went to sleep? What was that Void? And Why wont you talk to me?

The Dalek uses its sucker arm to punch into the keypad that has the combination to open the cell door... And does the unthinkable.

He goes through billions of codes within a few seconds, finds the correct one, and enters it, causing the door to open. "New objective is to seek and locate signal! Seek, locate, ANHI-ILL-ATE!" Wolf shouts as he heads out into the hallway, catching the attention of some guards.

(They're gonna try to put him down. You can guess what happens: It doesn't work.)

2610607 (that's not what I planned for the scene. They are going to interagate him not kill him, besides it's an old style cell, there's no keypads.)

Wolf. Stop. *grabs him with magic and it works* Why won't you talk to me. Its Colgate, your friend.

(Okay then.)

Wolf ignores her and shoots the door open. He leaves, uttering that same phrase.

Comment posted by Shadow of the Night deleted Jan 17th, 2014
Comment posted by Shadow of the Night deleted Jan 16th, 2014

2619546 (?) I see your up. My name is Iron Hoof, head guard of this prison. If you will come with me the princesses are waiting. Is that understood? Wolf, we need to speak with Princess Celestia. Can you hear me? Please don't attack any pony.

The Dalek is torn between listening and finding the distress signa "I cannot. Scans show that there are several distress signals, all of which are of Dalek origin! I must seek them!"

(I've planned that part for a while.)

2619620 WHAT? I thought you said you were the last? (Iron Hoof) What is he talking about? Look if you promise to stay here I will go bring Princess Celestia to you, but you can't leave this room. OK? If you do this I promise to help you find what your looking for.

"INCORRECT!" Wolf shouts as he barrels through, charging past Iron Hoof and turning left into the hallway.

2619855 (sorry sorry sorry sorry. I compleatly spaced on this. Can you forgive me *on hands and knees *)

Wolf wait up. *turns to iron hoof * Go get Princess Celestia. I'll keep a tracking spell active so you can find us. I'm sorry about him, he's acting strange. *lights up horn* (Iron Hoof) Wait a moment. Dang it she's gone. I hope I don't get in trouble for this.

(With Colgate) Where did you go Wolf? This isn't like you.

(Yes, I can:twilightsmile:)

The Dalek looks into a cell and sees another Dalek being electrocuted as torture. Wolf shoots the door down and uses his sucker arm to force the scientist's hoof to hit the imprisoned Dalek, regenerating said Dalek and giving it the strength to break free.

2633645 *still looking for Wolf* Come on this isn't funny wolf where are you? The Princess is not going to be happy. Wait what's this? *looks in closest cell nowhere near Wolf* Is, is that a Dalek? I thought Wolf said he was the last. Hold on I'll get you out of here.

(I plan on Colgate finding two more before she runs into Wolf ,if that's ok.)

(That's okay, but there are going to be a lot more Daleks than just four.)

The Two Daleks split up, having agreed to give all the other prisoners emotion.

2636584 Well this worked on Wolf, so here goes nothing. *touches generic Dalek 1* Before you say anything, we have to go. Now where to go? Whoa *trips on fallen Dalek* Another one? Might as well. Oh look more. *touches generic Dalek 2 & 3* Follow me I think I can hear Wolf.

(Was visiting my aunt an hour away so I'm back now.):derpytongue2:

(Just got my phone back.)

The Daleks receive orders from Wolf and move away.

2641942 Wolf! There you are. Look what I found. I thought you said you were the only Dalek in this world?

"There is no time, there are more Daleks." Wolf responds as he quickly leaves to find the other Daleks.

(There'll be over a hundred of them, including Special Weapons Daleks.)

2650877 What are you doing in the condemned sector of the prison. Nopony has been here since Discord ruled. It is very dangerous. What do you...*sees all the Dalek gathered* I knew you were trouble beast. You have lead an invading force to take over. Princess. This isn't an invasion. We found them all down here. Wait, Discords rule, A THOUSAND SO YEARS. They would have died long ago.

Wolf turns. "NO! YOU ARE BOTH WRONG! THEY WERE FOUND RECENTLY AND HAVE BEEN TORMENTED ALL THE WHILE!!! SHUT UP!!!!" Wolf is enraged. Very much so. He leaves to gather the rest of his species. More and more Daleks go around, freeing their compatriots.

2651972 what do you mean? This sector has been abandoned since Discords rule. Nopony has been down here. No one but... I'm sorry about accusing you Wolf. It seems one of my guards is trying to create an army again. Here let me help you free your fellow, Dalek was it?

"Incorrect. Reports show that it was a unicorn with a shield on its flank. And I already have enough Daleks to help." Wolf responds.

(What a :twistnerd:!)

2652128 Like I said, one of my guards. This isn't the first time he tried to make an army. Why do you think Chrysalis is the last changeling? She had to help erase them after he turned them into soldiers loyal to only him. But don't tell his sister, she would be heart broken.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 360