We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders 343 members · 1,766 stories
Comments ( 360 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 360

Wolf ignores her and heads into Ponyville, just feeling anger.

(Now some pony touches him. Either Berry Punch or Colgate. This will cause him to feels emotions besides anger and hatred. This is critical in his reformation.)

2520062 Hey. whatch where you're going. Wait, your new here. Welcome to Ponyville. My name is Minuette Colgate. Ponyville's resident Dentist. What are you? Somekind of metal horse? *gives a flash smile and sticks out a Hoof touching Wolfs armor*

As soon as Colgate touched the Dalek, her hoof print was illuminated. Her D.N.A. began to surge into Wolf, who just screamed, "AAAAAAAH! MY MIND IS BURNING!"

2520231 Oh Celestia. Whats wrong? Somepony help. Whats going on... Wolf. What happened? I don't know. I just touched him and he started screaming. I heard screaming. whats going on here? *sees the glowing hoof print on Bad Wolf* What? How is this possible? *scans him with sonic screwdriver* You are kidding me! His D.N.A. has changed. He is now 50% pony. How is this possible? I just touched him. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt him.

After a few more seconds, the screams stop. The Dalek stares at Colgate. Anger rises up, but before he extends his plunger arm, something in him starts speaking to him.

No. Don't. Hate isn't going to get you anywhere. You need to listen to your conscience.

Horrified, Wolf just starts to reverse, shaking all the while.

(He's still more Dalek, but part of him is pony.)

Comment posted by Shadow of the Night deleted Jan 3rd, 2014

2520329 Whats happening? I heard screaming. Oh ther you are Sonic. What happened? I think some thing happened to Wolf. *turns to him* Are you Ok? *reaches out to Wolf*

The creature came to a realization.

He was the last Dalek left... So he just said six words:

The words weren't filled with anger...

They were filled with sorrow and sadness.

2520383 Wolf. *Rushes up to him and glomps him crying* You are not alone. You will never be alone. You have all of us. Me, the Doctor, Sonic, Vinyl, Colgate, Discord, and the one who tried her hardest to be your friend, Pinkie. You will never be alone. *the others minus Discord and Pinkie gather round and hug him* Never feel alone. you are our friend. Now if you need anybuggy to talk to, Sonic hosts a meetingfor me and Discord to talk since we are the same. Ya. Come find me if you need somepony to talk to. do you feel better?

"I am the last Dalek. I am alone. A general without troops. A commander with no assets. I am alone..." Wolf says before he turns and begins to flee, feeling broken and anxious.

(Colgate should chase him.)

2520514 Stop. You may be the last of your kind, but that doesn't change anything. I felt the same way when I lost my parents in an accident. I thought I couldn't go on. But then something amazing happened. Just as I was about to leave town, I triped over a branch and landed on a passerby. She helped me up and asked what was wrong. I broke down and told her every thing. She then did something I will never forget. She grabed me, held me close, and told me that no matter what, I am never alone. It was that day I relised that even if I didn't have anypony left, I was never truely alone. I stayed in touch with her after that day. We became great friends and she introduced me to her daughter Lyra, who in turn introduced me to her mare-friend Bon-Bon and we became freinds quickly. So I will do the same. *grabs Wolf and hugs him* You are never alone no matter what. And don't you forget that.

"My kind is not like yours..." Wolf says.

(Prepare for a dark monologue.)

'Our birth by our creator was to save our species after a thousand years of war. We are mutations of what we once were. However, when we were made, our creator set our genetic code so that we didn't have the weaker emotions- such as the feeling of pity. We didn't feel sorrow. We didn't feel shame. We only felt the need for destruction and killing."

"And that is what Daleks have always done: Kill. We have caused the deaths of billions, committed genocide so many times it cannot be counted. I even obeyed my creator's command to invade Earth and cleanse it... And that was to help him destroy reality. My kind is a horrible race of monsters." Wolf finishes. "You lost your parents. I lost my entire species. These are incidents of entirely different magnitudes... Befriending me is befriending a monster."

2520672 Your right. What you have done is that of a monster. But, what I see infront of me is not a monster. It's a soul who had no choice but to obey his creator. And yes our pasts are different, but it's just that. The past. Chrysalis here is the queen of a now extinct race called Changlings, creatures who feed off the love of others. She could be called a monster, *looks over at Chrysalis who is hanging her head* but does that matter to anypony here? No. No Exactly. If you ask me, you are no more a monster than me or any other pony here.

Wolf's eyestalk looks up to the sky, and he says to himself, "What does the light feel like?"

Before anyone can answer, Wolf's casing opens, revealing the mutant inside. The creature reaches out a bit with its tentacles, and says, "This feels so... Warm. Peaceful..."

(Don't have Colgate be a fillyfooler, I have plans for this.)

2520795 (Don't worry, she isn't) Wolf. Is this what you realy look like? Yes Colgate. This is the real form of a Dalek. *Colgate walks up to Wolf* Wolf. Is it ok if I hug the real you, the one who I now see?

My laptop is dying so i am going to use my Tablet. I will be voicing Colgate and others will have there names infront if i need them.

"Don't. Something bad will happen if you do." Wolf says. After a minute, he closes the shell.

2520913 What's wrong Wolf? You don't need to be afraid. I won't hurt you. I promise. (Chrysilis) Colgate, I think he stays in that armor because his real body is weak to everything. *Colgate walks over to him* I'm sorry Wolf, I didn't know.

"It's not that. It's that I might have accidentally closed the shell, causing you to fuse with me, creating a Dalek-pony hybrid. You would be dead, while I would still be alive." Wolf says.

2521062 Its OK Wolf. I understand. Now do you feel like going to see Pinkie? She was really hurt that you didn't want to be her friend. I'll go with you. In fact we'll all go with you. That is if you want.

"I am not sure if she is ready yet..." Wolf responds as he just trundles along Ponyville.

2521266 Its ok . Just take your time. We are all here to support you if needed. After all, we are your friends.

The eyestalk nods, indicating Wolf is okay with it.

Even so, he is struggling to come to terms with his new emotions...

2521327 *Sugarcube Corner* Here we are Wolf. I'm going to go get Pinkie. I will be right back. If you get nervous, just talk to Chrysalis, Sonic, or the. Hey, where did the Doctor go? (Sonic) Oh, he said he was going to find Ditzy to introduce her to Wolf. (Colgate) Oh, OK. I'll be back. *walks inside* Pinkie, are you here? (Discord) She is upstairs. She is upset about Wolf. (Colgate) That's why I'm here. Wolf is here to talk to her. He wants to apologise to her. (Discord) Go on up. (Colgate) Thanks. *goes upstairs* Pinkie, its Colgate. Can you open the door? (Pinkie) Go away. I don't feel like talking. (Colgate) Pinkie, Wolf is outside. He wants to talk to you. (Pinkie) Why should I? He is a big meanie-mcmeanie pants. (Colgate) Pinkie, please come downstairs. I'll buy you your favorite type of cupcake. (Pinkie) Fine. But that cupcake better be good. *walks downstairs and outside* You wanted to talk to me?

2521652 Well you yelled and were very mean to me, but Grannie Pie always said to forgive others. So apology accepted. *Hair poofs back to normal* Now, will you be my friend?:pinkiesad2:

2521856 Alright. NOW LETS PARTY. *Pulls out Party Cannon Mk3* Uh Pinkie, I think we should just have a small party with just Ponies Wolf has already met. Just you, me, Sonic, Chrysalis, Vinyl, the Doctor, Derpy, Discord, and Wolf. Did somepony say my name? Ya Discord. Do you mind getting Vinyl from the Station. She should be on her break by now. And don't just teleport her here, you remember what happened last time right? *discord flies off to the station* Well Pinkie, shouldn't you be making food for the party? :pinkiegasp: You right. Come inside and I'll get started. *rushes off* You ok Wolf? You seem worried.

Wolf moves closer to Colgate, and then kind of wraps his plunger arm and his gunstick around her in a sort of hug. "Invite everyone."

2526433 *retuns hug*Ok. If thats fine with you. I just didn't want to overwelm you. Sonic, can you get the word out to everypony that we are having a party in town square to welcome Wolf? Sure. If I see Vinyl and Discord I'll tell them to help and we'll meet you there. Thanks. PINKIE, WERE MOVING THIS PARTY TO TOWN SQUARE. Chrysalis, I need you to get Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Spike, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight. Tell AJ to bring lots of cider, Big Mac to bring some fritters, and tell Twilight she can't ask Wolf any questions. Got it. Come on Wolf. We have a party to set up. Any questions Wolf?

(Sorry for not responding sooner)

"What is a party?" Wolf asked.

(It's okay.)

2527760 Well a party is a gathering of ponies to celebrate something good. For example, a birthday. There is fun, food, drinks, and sometimes ponies do crazy things. I remember one time at the party for me becoming Ponyvilles Dentist Rainbow Dash challenged Applejack to a cider drink off. They drank somuch of it they fell asleep and Pinkie drew on their faces. They woke up an hour later and didn't notice until they got home. And that is why nopony lets Pinkie have markers at parties. That was realy funny. But don't worry, I wont draw on you when you sleep. I only do that to people who break Pinkie Promises. Among other things.

"Okay." Wolf says, feeling calm.

2527883 Lets go. So What are you going to do after the party?

(I have a thought about the party. check this out)

(

)

"Yes." Wolf said as he followed Colgate.

2527991 Yes about what? I asked what you are going to do after the party.

"I don't know.. Maybe spend time with you." Wolf responded.

2528122 Ok. Hey look, were here. Hey, Twilights here already. Hey Twilight. Come here and meet Bad Wolf. Hey Colgate. So why did Chrysalis say not to as questions about...Holy Celestia. Is that a Dalek? Relax Twilight. Wolf here is friendly. I don't know the whole story but from what I have seen, he is very kind. Now, Lets finish setting up so when everypony gets here we can start. *walks off to help set up* So, Your Bad Wolf. The Doctor told me about your kind. From what I can see your differant. I don't trust you, but I am giving you a chance. If you hurt any of my friends, you will regret it. Do you have any questions?

"Why do you not trust me?" Wolf responds.

2528306 Its just, I meet one of your kind before when I traveled with the Doctor. He was old, far older than the Doctor and was dying. He trapped me in a room with him for hours. He didn't do anything to me but he told me everyting about your kind, all the pain, misery, destruction, and death your race caused. When I finaly got out, he told me just one thing before he died. He said you should be afraid of my kind. we fell nothing. Ever since then I have had nightmares about the things he told me. They have stopped, but the fear is still there. But as I said, I am willing to trust you. Who knows, we could become great friends someday.

"Indeed." Wolf responds. "Would you care for some tea?"

2528414 Uh, sure. If you don't mind that is. *Takes a cup* So tell me, what do you think of the Ponies you've met so far?

(Sonic, Vinyl, the Doctor, Pinkie, Chrysalis, Discord, and Colgate last. Try to desribe them how Wolf sees them)

(Okay den.)

"I do not know what to say about the first two." Wolf says, gesturing to Bass and Vinyl. "Neither him." He gestures to Whooves. "She's crazy." Wolf points to Pinkie. "We, are, the same." He points to Chrysalis. "He is... Well, bizarre." Wolf says as he points to Discord. Then his dome turns and his eyestalk settles on Colgate.

"She is... I don't know how to describe it. I feel some sort of warm feeling when I see her."

2528507 Well nopony realy gets Pinkie, but she is still the greatest friend you can have. Same with Discord. Hold on, you get a warm feeling when you see Colgate? What comes to mind when you see her?

"I feel warm when I see her. She brought me out of the darkness and into the light. I feel that I must always be there to protect her... And I feel that she is the only thing I care about. Wait, why did you ask?" Wolf asks Twilight.

(Love. He's in love.)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 360