A second chance for your story 4 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I've tried submitting it twice now but it still saying it's got problems i've gone over it twice now

Wholeheart
Group Admin

what type of problems. are they mentioning any of the problems or reason why it isn't allowed to be published.

Something about The level of grammar and/or lack of punctuation

But my Grammar is fine i believe its the punctuation and im very bad with that

Wholeheart
Group Admin

punctuation. if you are finding it a bit hard, try reading it out to your self. i know a few people get this confused sometimes. use , for short pauses like ( hey jase, you wanna go to the shops later). just a quick question, what point of view is it, second, third or first.

okay Damn i think I've got a lot of them in my Story but need a little help finding them would you be able and if yes how do i make is so you can help me edit it ?

Wholeheart
Group Admin

i would love to help. as for being able to edit it, i just gotta copy and paste it in Microsoft word or onenote and find all the punctuation errors.

yea cool you wont steal my Story right? and how do i send over my story with skype or something?

Wholeheart
Group Admin

i pinkie pie promise, i just forget how it goes lol. if you use skype, you just gotta add me first then send me the story. if you use fanfiction you can just use personal messages.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8