Pinkie Pie's Smile Party Association 392 members · 627 stories
Comments ( 1022 )
  • Viewing 851 - 900 of 1,022
superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I'm not banned because I answered and you banned me for letting you win, which I'm not, by the way, and because it involved Alicorns, duh.

-Sparkie

3831975 Whatever the secret is I know that I am not related to any alicorn since my parents were normal ponies. You're banned because you interupted a by flying in from a window and crashing into the snack table. What happened?

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I'm a Unicorn - I don't have wings!

-Sparkie

3832334 I never said you were a weren't. I ment you crashed like you were launched. Again what happened? You scared Fluttershy and Cheerilee who were standing by the table at the time. You're banned because you wouldn't let Nurse Redheart look you over. You looked like you had a sprained hoof and a small crack on your horn.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because Rainbow Dash had tripped over a lever which sent me flying, and because I didn't go to Nurse Redheart because I didn't need it.

-Sparkie

3832804 Your horn was cracked. That is a very serious thing. You're lucky it wasn't worse. You're banned for not remembering that a fractured horn can cause dangerous outbursts of magic and can leave you Arcane Mute (Without magic). Permanitly.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because my horn wasn't cracked - Pinkie Pie had put a sticker on it that made it look like it was cracked. I told you that before, remember?

-Sparkie

3834995 I never heard that from you. I was just worried about you. When I was growing up I got hurt and my horn cracked. My parents thought it was no problem but as time went on the pain from it got worse. They finaly took me to the doctor and it tuns out the cack got bigger and they had to try to fix it. The doctor said if I was brought in any later I would have either lost my horn or became Arcane Mute. You're banned because I wish you a Happy Thankgiving.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, and because I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

-Sparkie

3838158 Thanks. You're banned for casting a gender swap spell in me and Vinyl.

superpony55
Group Contributor

I didn't mean to. I was working on a new spell and pinkie pie jumped on top of me, making me lose my concentration and the spell point at you. You're banned because it's Black Friday.

-Sparkie

3840740 It was weird trying to explain what happened to Twilight and Octavia. And let me tell you, it took Twilight two days to figure out how to change us back. None of us knew you were the one who cast the spell. You're banned for not going out shopping today. If you do, be carefull.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I already did my Christmas shopping, and we normally do Black Friday online.

-Sparkie

3843278 I finished my shopping today. I got some early Christmas money and went out and bought a Funko Vinyl Collectable Fluttershy.

I tried to get a Vinyl Scratch or Octavia one but the store didn't have any. You're banned because you were smart and shopped online. And you forgot to tell Pinkie that you weren't going shopping with her.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I did tell Pinkie.

-Sparkie

3846007 Well I found her crying in front of City hall. When I asked what happened she said you stood her up when you were going shopping. You should at least talk to her and see what happened. She looked so down.

You're banned for making Pinkie sad.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because you made me feel bad!

-Sparkie

3849581 You're banned because Pinkie doesn't hate you. She heard what happend and said it was alright.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I didn't think Pinkie hated me - that's a bit extreme!

-Sparkie

3852112 Sorry. :twilightsheepish: You're banned for stealing all of Luna's Pudding.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I don't like pudding!

-Sparkie

3852239 You're banned for revealing that Discord gave me the ability to change into my Equestia Girls form. Lyra won't leave me alone anymore. Bon-bon had to drag her away last time.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because it wasn't me, it was Discord himself. You're also banned because I got the nine hundredth post.

-Sparkie

3852299 So I see. You're banned for surprising me by jumping on my back and causing us to fall into the river.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Sorry. You're banned because I was being chased by a Timber Wolf from the Everfree forest, not Fluttershy's friend, and I knew the water was one of their weaknesses.

-Sparkie

3854867 Alright. You're banned becuase falling in the water gave me a cold and I didn't figure it out till after I helped a friend move stuff from her attic. So ya, this realy happened earlier and now I'm sitting at home wrapped up in a blanket feeling weak kinda regretting it. At least I got paid for it and now I can order a Vinyl Collectable from Hot Topic. Mabey Discord, Luna, or Big Mac.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned for having a cold.

-Sparkie

3857752 You're banned for sounding demeaning.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I'm sorry you have a cold.

-Sparkie

3857776 Thanks. I don't like having a cold because it makes me fell weak. And because of my overprotective big brother syndrome, feeling weak means that I can't protect my sisters. You're banned because Big Mac found this out and now he considers me part of the Apple family since he fells the same way. So I am extending the offer to you. You want to be an honorary Apple?

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I don't like feeling weak either, I'm the same way, I have Big Sister syndrome. And sure. I'll be an honorary Apple. I just hope they don't mind having a Unicorn being an honorary Apple.

-Sparkie

3857820 I'm a unicorn too. You're banned for convincing Colgate that I wasn't brushing right. She dragged me into her office and cleaned my teeth.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I had a dentist's appointment today, so the same thing happened to me! And I was worried about you, I saw a tooth that looked like it was going to come out.

-Sparkie

3857867 It was a false tooth that has a spell on it that amplifies my voice so that I don't have to use a mic on stage. I lost that tooth when Mecha first tested out his sonic cannon. It hit a pool table, launched a ball at my cheek, and shattered my tooth. You're banned for using Fluffle Puff as a pillow. Only Chrysalis is allowed to do that and she hurts those who do so.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned for not telling me about the false tooth, and because I didn't use Fluffle Puff as a pillow - I tripped and landed on Fluffle Puff.

-Sparkie

3857903 It's a stage secret, not even Twilight knows about it. The only ones who do are Colgate, Mecha, Scootaloo, Princess Luna since she is the one who made the tooth, and you. You're banned for buying the last Daring Doo collecters set.

superpony55
Group Contributor

It's for Rainbow's birthday. It includes the newest book that won't be out for another two months, but if Daring Do already gave it to her then I'll keep it - I love Daring Do books. You're banned for spelling Daring Do's name wrong.

-Sparkie

3857933 That's what I was going to do. You're banned for using my idea.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because we both had the same idea - I didn't steal it.

-Sparkie

3857966 You're banned because you thought Pinkie was pregnant. What were you thinking?

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I did not think Pinkie was pregnant! I said "Pinkie isn't an egghead!" not "Pinkie is pregnant!"

-Sparkie

3858009 Of course Pinkie isn't an egghead, her head is more of a melon shape. You're banned for not reading http://twixie-answers.tumblr.com/ to get the referance. I love reading this tumblr.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I said that in response to Rainbow Dash. Turns out I'd misheard her and she'd said Twilight was an egghead. Though it was pretty funny when everyone went around yelling that Pinkie was pregnant. :rainbowlaugh:

-Sparkie

3858026 I bet she would have an Alicorn daughter with how random she is. You're banned becuase Ma and Pa Pie showed up demanding to see the stallion who got their daughter pregnant. They even thought it was Big Mac, me, or Spike since we are the only males she writes about often when she writes to them. Let me tell you Maud is a pushover when it comes to protectiveness of Pinkie.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because Ma and Pa Pie thought Spike the baby dragon may have gotten Pinkie pregnant. :applejackconfused:

-Sparkie

3859957 They thought any one of us three could have done it. I'm glad they stopped when Pinkie said she wasn't and it was just a missunderstanding. I have never been so scared in my life. You're banned because you somehow tricked me into wearing a dress. Again.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I didn't - that was Twilight. It was a misunderstanding, she thought it would be cute to see her boyfriend in a dress.

-Sparkie

3862311 She said it was your idea. And I would have been fine since I had to wear one in the Miss Equestria pagent, but it was a wedding dress. You're banned for convincing Bulk to wear a dress. Nopony needed to see that.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because it was Fluttershy who did, for some reason! You're banned because she said you know why and she refused to tell me.

-Sparkie

3865138 I have no idea why she would think I would know. I saw him in a dress before and it was scary. You're banned for abusing the trust I gave you when I let you use my power from Discord for an hour and you turned Spike into a cat.

• Viewing 851 - 900 of 1,022