Pinkie Pie's Smile Party Association 392 members · 627 stories
Comments ( 1022 )
  • Viewing 751 - 800 of 1,022

3807288 Twilight loves my waffles. You're banned for trying to peek at your Hearths Warming gift from Me, Twilight, and the rest of Ponyville Radio.

superpony55
Group Contributor

I did not! That was probably my younger sister. She was in a cloak, right?

You're banned because I have to leave for chorus soon.

3807332 Alright. I'll talk to you later. You're banned for having a good singing voice.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned for giving me a compliment!

3807609 You're welcome. You're banned for dream walking with Luna and going into my private dream about me and Twilight getting married.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Luna was teaching me about dreamwalking, and that was one of the places she showed me. You're banned because my dog once scratched twenty times in one day.

3807636 Ok.... Did Gromit have fleas? You're banned for challenging Luna to Super Smash Bros.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Probably. You're banned because it was Pinkie Pie pretending to be me.

3807654 So you're saying in the tounament between me, you, Pinkie, Button Mash, Luna, and Celestia you were pretending to be Pinkie? You're banned for saying Maud's poetry was depressing.

superpony55
Group Contributor

No, Pinkie was pretending to be me. You're banned because I thought you meant another time.

And Maud asked me.

3807693 It was the most depressed I had ever seen Maud. Sure her poetry is a little boring but I find some to be interesting. You're banned for stealing Pinkie's chicken suit and leading Fluttershy's chickens to attack me.

superpony55
Group Contributor

I find it interesting, too. And I'm sorry! I did it because we were acting out Harry Potter, where Hermione uses the birds to attack Ron. You're banned for forgetting you were playing Ron.

3808018 I was not Ron. I thought you were doing a Legend of Zelda renactment.
You're banned for causing an avalanch of snow from a tree to cover me while I was out on a walk with you and Twilight.

superpony55
Group Contributor

That was Sweetie Belle. She'd lost control of her magic again. You're banned because the letter you were supposed to deliver to Cheese Sandwich never reached him. Pinkie was so disappointed. She'd been hoping they could be Party Pen Pals.

3808155 I never received a letter to take to him. I'm not a mailcarrier, ask Ditzy what happened. You're banned for interupting my cello practice with Octavia to yell at me about how Vinyl talked about you on the radio. She complemented you.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Sorry, I was really excited. :twilightblush: You're banned because you ate Derpy's muffin!

-Sparkie

3808219 Oh Celestia, that was her muffin? I have to go get her a new one rightaway or she'll come after me. You didn't tell her it was me right? You're banned for not telling me this sooner.

superpony55
Group Contributor

I just found out. She told me. You're banned because I baked Derpy a whole pan of new muffins.

-Sparkie

3808276 I still need to buy her a new one. It's only fair. You're banned for using my marefriends name still.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I'm Twilight Sparkie, not Twilight Sparkle.

-Sparkie

3808355 Well your name says Sparkle. You're banned because you left Sugarcube Corner without paying. They made Spike pay for you. He told me about it when he came back to the library.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Well, it's spelled Twilight Sparkie with a capital "i". You're banned because we were told it was free by Pinkie Pie!

3808466 You're banned for summoning him. If you don't know who he is scroll over the spoiler.
He is Russia from Hetalia. Look him up.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I wouldn't summon someone I didn't know who it was, and because I've said this repeatedly!

3810351 Sorry. You're banned for throwing balloons filled with lemon juice at me.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I wouldn't and didn't - I don't like lemons!

3810638 You're banned for not listening to Lindsey Stirling's album "Shatter Me".

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I don't know who that is.

3810665 BLASPHAMY! Lindey Sirling is one of the greatest artists I know. She is a violinist who plays Classical mixed with Dubstep and Hip-hop. You should listen to her music on Youtube, it's great. You're banned for not doing your dare to Zip-line with the Crusaders.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned for mentioning zip-lining to me. I said I wouldn't, and I didn't.

3810717 You're banned for not coming with me and Rainbow Dash to help Scootaloo learn to fly.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Sorry! I wish I could, I've always wanted to fly, but I'm a Unicorn! Not to mention Pinkie had gotten a group together to play Changeling Panic. We played again today. You're banned because you were invited both times, and didn't show up. I understood the first time, because you were helping Scoots learn to fly, but you have no excuse as to why you weren't there today! You disappointed Pinkie!

3813249 I'm sorry. The only changeling in my life is Chryssie and she is one of my best friends. You're banned because you think I'm human when I am a Unicorn too.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I didn't think you were a human, and because you didn't join Changeling Panic! It's a lot of fun.

3813543 I'm fine with this for now. Mabey later. You're banned for hiding the chocolate covered pickles in the store. Pregnant mares crave those you know. They still sound gross to me.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because they sound gross to me, too.

3813785 You're banned for not reading "Vinyl and Octavia: University Days" by DawnFade. It was the reason I discovered this site.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because it's on my Read Later list.

3813967 You're banned for throwing an apple at Rainbow Dash and making her fall out of the tree she was napping in and landing on me.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because you told me to get her!

3813978 I said yell to wake her. Not chuck an apple and make her crash. You're banned for scaring me with a Timberwolf roar.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I tripped over a timberwolf. It turned out the timberwolf was a friend of Fluttershy's.

3814089 Oh you met Oak. Zecora found him and was surprised he had blue flames instead of green so she asked Twilight and fluttershy to study him. Long story short, he helps protect Fluttershy's cottage and is an early warning system for timberwolves. You're banned for wandering into th Everfree without AJ or Zecora as a guide.

superpony55
Group Contributor

You're banned because I was with Twilight!

-Sparkie

Banned because WHY IS THIS STILL GOING ON?!

superpony55
Group Contributor

Banned because you just made it longer!

-Sparkie

Banned because this seriously needs to stop now.

superpony55
Group Contributor

Banned because if you think it should stop, stop making it longer!

-Sparkie

Banned because you have to stop too!

superpony55
Group Contributor

Banned because I won't stop, you're the one who wants to, not me!

-Sparkie

• Viewing 751 - 800 of 1,022