The Perpetual Discussion Group 138 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Okay, so I've noticed a few things since I've returned that's striking more than a few hollow tones with me. I decided the best thing to do is to make a thread that extends our rules to include more obligations than duties. The issues are, as follows:

Dislikes: Alright now, people, this is something that definitely needs to be addressed. Dislikes are used when something is (a) spam (b)excessively off-topic/poor in delivery (c)the cause of the catalyst for the apocalypse. This is a discussion group, meaning if you don't agree with something, then talk with that person about WHY you disagree with them. Dislikes don't promote good conversation and are unnecessary if the topic doesn't fall under the above.

Continuing Conversations: If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times over; this is a discussion group. This issue applies to everybody: for new members, you are encouraged to revisit older conversations. Just because something isn't on the first page of threads doesn't mean that it's a dead conversation. We are always eager to hear new opinions so don't hold back with yours!
And to Already Active Members: PLEASE DO NOT POST AND DASH! I'm not saying that you have to post essay long replies, but if someone asks you a question, then answer it! Or at the very least try to say more than "Meh" or "[insert small and shallow reply that adds nothing to conversation]"

Topic Focus Now, we haven't really had this happen too much yet, but do try not to stray from the thread topic. If you'd like to see something else discussed: POST A NEW THREAD WITH YOUR NEW TOPIC IDEA!
That should be it for now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1