The Perpetual Discussion Group 138 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I feel like I wanna talk about something, but I don't know what.

Maybe you might have something you want to talk about.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

OK I have something for you... How do you fall asleep? Can you Fall Asleep? ya it is a very personal question, but lets just say I can't fall asleep.

2043612 I'm awake. Though that's because I'm on the other side of the world.

I've just been reading more stuff about the US wiretapping the German Prime Minister. Wonder if your media even bother reporting this stuff :rainbowwild:

[Update:] Nope. It's Hurricane Sandy, Orcas and Chris Brown.

2043650 Stop being online would be a start :ajbemused:

I generally make up stories in my head until I just nod off. Just thinking of nothing doesn't work for me because the mental vacuum just gets filled by all sorts of creepypasta.

Insomnia and a rather full schedule prevent me from ever getting to sleep. :applejackunsure:

And no, I am not awake. So I turn to you all, in hopes that you will open my eyes and send a bright awakening onto this humble man! For what is the world, if not asleep? Aren't we all just dreamers, those whose eyes shall never open? Never see the light of truth, that all they dream is for nought?

... I don't even know, so don't ask. :derpytongue2:

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Ya good point, though I do not retire to bed untill 10:30 or in ten minutes. Yet it takes me until 2:30 or even 3:30 to fall asleep. However, I do find that when I drink a Mountain Dew before bed, I fall asleep much faster. (I did that last night, I was out before 1:00!)

How are things Australia? That is where you are from right? :twilightsmile::moustache:

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Ask what?:trollestia:
I could not resist, sorry

Aren't we all just dreamers, those whose eyes shall never open? Never see the light of truth, that all they dream is for nought?

Could I use this in my Tartarus story? It falls perfectly to what I need!

2043721 Hong Kong :twilightblush:

Dunno why Mountain Dew would help. Maybe because you're accustomed to drinking MD during exercise, and you feel sleepy after exercise?

Damn, you're making me sleepy now. Bad thing to do in the middle of your 13+ hour workday :raritydespair:

Mountain Dew helps you fall asleep?

2043735Of course! I'm glad somepony out there enjoys my ramblings! I can't wait to see what y'all (did I just speak as my statesmen do?!?!) do with it!
:twilightsmile:

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Well, that would make sense, my only problem is that I usually don't drink caffeine. the MD was the first bit of Caffeine I had since last year.
:facehoof: Hong Kong.... of course..... though I have no Idea how I would of known that.... Well it is time for me to hit the hay so night.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Sure does... I kinda know why, but I want to do some more research first.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12