The Alliance to Restore Free Equestria 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 137 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 137
Night Heart
Group Contributor

I am currently discussing this with James. I suggest we research on the ground of the material what we have, you know my theories around the current situation in Equestria. I am quite certain that we will be called within a short period of time. Yesterday I had really "interesting" dreams and I awoke a few times but every time I looked I found no reason to wake up. That plus that yesterday the moon looked different, like the time as the portal to Equestria opened, shadows could be seen on the moon and where moving around. So I would suggest we research as much as we can and try to hold the group together as best as we can. I am researching on magic currently, better said what is known on earth about that. I can say you I have enough to read, the problem is, I don´t know if this is leading me in the right direction. I just need a pointer in the right direction.
Do you have any ideas, or theories around Equestria or what could be our next step?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

Yes, you might be right, it´s quite disturbing to say at least. Everytime I thought there was someone or something there, but I found nothing at all. I really wish I would know what is happening in Equestria right now.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2151394 What you mean with ill, are you ok? I am accustomed to sleep deprivation. If I can help you, please let me know.

2151417 It's weird, I have woken up in the middle of the night for several nights now. I may have woken up even more but I am a HEAVY sleeper. Seriously, I once slept until 3-4 in the afternoon. Too bad it's cloudy out. I was hoping to see the moon.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2151479 Same here at the moment, nothing to see. But, with waking up in the middle of the night, yup, be there. This is happening to me even before this all started. On that way I learned about James "story". Quite interesting if you ask me, and as far as I can say every night I hear the same voice. Could be interesting where this all leads to.

2151494 I just thought of something. The 23rd. The season four premiere. Maybe it could be connected?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2151542 It´s a possibility, that this is connected but unlikely. You have to remember that the Equestria we know is another one then the one were James and Sahrah was send to.

Not kidding, I woke up last night too. Didn't get to check time before I fell back asleep.
Didn't get to check moon though, as I wear contacts. Hoping I can see it tonight though. Maybe we will be called on the next full moon? The moon is waxing.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

I haven't had anything happen to me, but I hope if you guys go, than I go too.

2150829>>2151009>>2151542>>2151749>>2151978 Hello, I am back. dang Internet quitted on me for a full week. But anyways, I do think that we should keep this group together. And I have to say, I have been a bit of an insomniac ever since Stormcloud surfaced. Recently I saw the moon while awake one night, and it had a really weird look to it. It wasn't a glow, but it seemed like I was viewing it from two feet away, everything was so visible. I could make out almost everything on the moon, but it lasted only a second, because I ran to get my camera, and it had gone behind a massive cloud bank. Maybe that had anything to do with anything? And can I stress, this was not normal weather making this clarity. It was the kind of thing that yells "something is not right!"

I remember, 4:30ish.
That's when I was woke up. Some of the summer constellations were starting to appear, meaning that it was very late, or early depending on how you look at it. What time did you guys wake up.

I'm in central US timezone.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2155496 I am feeling the same thing, I just wish I would know what will happen. The night before I woke up three times, 1:30, 3:30 and 4:30. I living in Europe if it says something to you UTC + 1:00 hour.

I am relieved that you are ok, we really need to look after each other, it may come the time where we all have to to to Equestria. I think that would really give us a great opportunity to help Equestria and humans at whole, that would be a dream come true for me. But you all know my thoughts on that, I think if that time comes that I will start learning within Equestria about history, magical knowlege, science and so on and then start travelling there to learn everything that is possible there, so that when I return that I can show everyone/everypony what ways are out there, how we could all understand each other, what really is the meaning to be to us. Sorry for rambling, but really that would be a dream come true for me, if this would be possible.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

Guys James added something to the story, it seems that something is happening and it seems the same thing what we have seen happened also to the others. One thing I didn´t mention because I thought I was just seeing things also happened to James.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2157448 Could possible be a vision of the future. What you did, I would also do that to help them rebuild there farm. My dreams are currently constantly changing between something with ponies or that something tries to attack me. But since this all started, or even before that if I remember right. My dreams are nearly completly only me fighting against something. And I am not just speaking about some incoherent dream where I fight against a bully or something like that. Nope that would be to normal. I am nearly every night within another video game, yep you read right, video game. The last time I touched a video game is nearly a decade ago. And this things are absolutly complete, with action music when enemies occur, dialogs, animation, a hud, option menu and so on. Last night I fought against necromorphs from Dead Space. I like video games like everyone, but every night, that is not really funny. Thanks to lucid dreaming I am quite able to defend myself, but that is a little much I think. And every time I hear the same voice in the background. Does anyone of you has something similar happening to them. Or I am just stressed? I really hope it is just a coincidence. If not I really don´t like where this goes.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2157880 You and me both. I fear that something thinks it is funny to throw me from dimension to dimension to it´s entertainment. And ok, if it´s not to much, it makes fun, but as I said, I have this every night for weeks. Here and there are normal dreams, but that is a rarely occurrence at the moment. And as I said, nearly everytime I hear a voice at the end of a "level" and from time to time laughter. You maybe see what I fear what could be behind this.

Woke up again last night. For some odd reason, I was unable to use my right hand properly, as in, I could bend my fingers, but they would not grasp anything. So I had to shut the window with my left. It wasent the cold as my hand was under the blankets the entire time, even when I first reached my hand up. The odd thing is my dream was just blackness, with orchestral music.
I should also mention I am left-handed, so the hand that was messed up was my off-hand.

Alright, Legit question. Should I wear my contacts to bed tonight? Or should I just hope I wake up again and try to put them in and look at the moon?

Something weird is going on, I've been tired for the past hour or so, and it's only 8:30. Normally I can stay up until midnight with literally no problems at all. This happening to anyone else, or am I just becoming paranoid? lol

But, If I do get woken up tonight, long enough for me to be able to do stuff, Ill check the moon and post here if I see anything interesting.

>>#2150829 >>#2150868 >>#2151479 >>#2151749 >>#2151978 Listen, just found something weird out. I am not kidding, almost every electronic thing i have used is developing problems, and apparently it is happening all over the world. They are attributing it to the retrogration of Mercury, but I just notice how much of a coincidence this is... Maybe the portal that sent James and Sara back to Earth had more of an effect on us than we thought...

Slept for 9 hours. Still tired. I did get woke up bu the moon wasn't in sight anywhere. And my iPod has been flipping out every time I connect to the Internet. I wish i had answers

Night Heart
Group Contributor

Hi, I feel so tired at the moment I could fall asleep while standing ...*yawn* . I sleept last night 7 hours, normally 6 are enough for me but I could just fall over. I also had problems with electronics her, just a hour ago I had really big problems to get my pc working. The same at work tody.

Last night I dreamed that I was talking with Ditzy by dinner at Sugar Cube Corner. Rather interesting and I really needed that break from all this fighting.

How are you guys feeling currently?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2164245 I am also used to not much sleep from my studying. But at the moment I can sleep as much as I want and I am still tired as tatarus. Yesterday the moon was quite an interesting view, currently I can´t see the moon because of the cloud cover. How are you feeling currently?

It's Currently daytime here, but as soon as I can see the moon, I'm going to take a good look at it. But every night, I'm just simply dreaming music, just blackness. Plus I seem to be getting tired right now, even though its only 4.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2164715 You ranting? Not really, you know how long my posts can be, they are a story on there own:pinkiehappy:

That with the laughing, yeah nearly every time at the moment. I have seen empires fall, monsters that let the xenomorphs from the movie alien look like yawing puppies. Cities that are alive and transform so it can fulfill the needs of everyone that lives within it. I have seen dragons bigger than any mountain and spoke with them, I have seen a pony/protos(starcraft) hybrid and talked to him. I have seen living creatures that were big as a whole planet. A civilisation that used the sun as engergy source by tapping in the solar plasma itself. So many wonderfull and nightmarish things I have seen. From the biggest wins of love to the greatest tragedy of betrayal. Everything is out there, we only need to be united to be one in thought and hope to reach for what our wishes are to form our destiny with our will.

I don´t know if all of it were just images from my mind, or me beeing able to travel into other universes/dimensions. I don´t really know what the truth is, even if there is really a truth in all of this.

What I am trying to say, firstly that was rambling :rainbowlaugh:. Secondly we don´t know what will coming next, it could be good but it could also be really bad or even both, we just don´t know.
I am trying to find any information on magic that could possible help us, but as you possbile know, most of the information out there is just trash without any value, the authors only want to sell books, nothing more. There are a few old books that are promising, but it will take time for me to work through them.

Concerning James, I have spoken with him, he is currently researching a few things that maybe lead to something. But that is all there is currently, he said to me that it maybe take a few days before he is back.

If you have any other information that could help us, please let me know.

You said you guys are hearing a laugh when you try to sleep or try to go back to sleep? I'm hearing a laugh, when I try to daydream like normal. I used to be a frequent daydreamer, but now whenever I attempt to daydream or just think with pictures in general, I hear a very faint laugh. However, I'm not sure if it's the same thing. It started yesterday.

Just looked at the moon also, the sky around the moon appears to be a darker blue. But I don't see the mare in the moon.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2165427 I have heard the laughter most times within my dreams, but it also happened in my deeper meditations. Currently I can not see the moon, the sky is completely covered in clouds. I really wish we would receive something from Celestia, I scroll with a crystal that let´s us communicate with them for example, just something we could start from.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2165792 I know what you mean, our world is not perfect, it has it´s good and bad sides, not evil but also not good.

After what I have seen and experienced, I see no reason not to believe you at the moment. But I will also will be sceptical, both have to be in balance to each other, as anything else in existence.

If I may ask, what kind of abilities did you have in the past. Did there at the time exist magic or something like this? As I said I am searching for any infomation that could help us, a little help and pointers concerning magic would be really nice or it could really take som time. To be frank, I really want to make some progress in that regard.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2168904 Hi, I am back from work and last night *sigh*, I dreamed that the portal was opened within a pond, but from the equestrian side. And there was something, and I am not sure what it was but it was not friendly. The last thing I know is that I and some others were within a house and we were in the process of barricading it for some reason.

To your abilities, it sounds to me if you are able to absorb most kinds of energy, transform it into your own or just reflcting it. Rather similar to accumulator as far as I can say. What happens if you have no energy absrbed, are you able your own static electricity as energy source to full this other energy? Under which circumstances are you able to use telekinesis? Were you able to use this ability by thought, or were emotions the key to access them? What can you say about the other timeline? Where you there also 14 years old or were you older. What was the differences to our time? More questions will follow :pinkiehappy:

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2171424 Thank you, any information will help. As far as I understand it, you are able to transform electric energy, thermal energy and other forms of energy into your own. It may take time for you to be able to adapt to new forms of energy, so you can also transform them. I think you could be also be able to absorb arcane energy and transfrom them or even expand your abilities so that you are able to use magic for youserf if you encounter it. But this is just me theory. What do you think?

Weird, I only woke up once last night. But when I was dreaming, I dreamed that nearly my entire school was transformed into ponies through some kind of force that I couldn't verify. I may have seen the mare in the moon last night, but it was quite cloudy.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2172395 I would suggest that you should try to use your abilities willful, the same thing you did with the electronics but on a finer scale. Let me explain what I mean, I think you know that heat leads to a faster movement on molecular level, so I was thinking first, try to absorb energy from a lighted candle, but slowly, maybe try even to move the flame, absorb it and refill it. Try to transform the flames energy in your own and then the same thing backwards, fill the flame with you energy. If you are able to do this, do the next step, but this is much more dangerous, but if it would work it would solve your energy problems in an instant. Think about my thoughts about molecular movements, there is no area that is completely empty, so for example in our atmosphere there are is for example O2, and electrons, protons are always moving and by doing so generating vibrations which in turn generates heat, not large amounts by each other but in a greater area, you may see where I am leading you ....:pinkiehappy:.

If you are able to train this abilities, you could absorb the sorounding molecular movement as energy, the same could go with electromagnetic fields, think about the magnetic field that is around our planet. But also let me warn you, this is tempting but also dangerous. For example think about what happens if you absorb all molecular movements in an area, this could lead to a destabilizing of the molecular bindings and desintigrate all concerned materials or beings. But if you do it with care it could really help you in the future.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2173429 I think you should consider to at least try the experiment with the flame, maybe you can restart your abilities and even awaken abilities in others. I mean every differences between the timelines, your surroundings, politics, historical happenings, tech development, music, tv, entertainment, social norms and so on. Just everything you can think of.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2176297 No problem man, that isn´t a problem. Concerning your fear of an explosion. That is rather unlikely, to cause an explosion like an atomic explosion you would need specific circumstances, that you, with you current level of abilities, shouldn´t nearly be able to cause. You would need to cause nuclear fission on great scale and a great area so it would be self-sustaining to cause an explosion. So it should be possible to experiment about that without fearing to just blow anything up, I don´t say that you should do it without caution and time, but i think that shouldn´t be a problem for you. Start small with a candle and go from there. And also if I understand your abilities right, you are already manipulating your soroundings on a molecular level without knowing it, so that your subconscious has to compensate for you, so that your abilites work what will in turn need more energy because you don´t fully understand how your abilities function. But in the case you understand it in detail, and know what you are doing using your abilities should you cost far less energy then before.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2176952 No problem friend, that is the reason I am here for, I want to help everyone/everypony/everything/everyling ... (a little much every...:pinkiehappy:) that is there and ask for my help.

At my work I am working to solve problems, to see things from other point of views and trying to find new ways to get something to work, find more effective and secure ways , so this is nothing new to me. I am just using my knowlege in new area, that also interests me. I am really interested in all that has something to do with magic, but as you know there is such so many junk to find something that is real is really hard. So it would be my dream to be able to use it to help others.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2178733 Ok, please let me know it worked? When you have time could you please tell me more about the development in your old timeline? If I remember right you said there was a new world war?

Mmmh, I am thinking at the moment, last night I took a little walk to a view point over the city, there was fog all around, the view point was just over it so I could see the starts and the moon. I could clearly see the shadow of the mare in the moon as I walked, quite fascinating if you ask me. I just wonder what will happen and when. I just hope that we will be able to initiate a dialog with Equestria, that and even go there, that would be a dream come true. What do you think? I don´t speak about a fictional happening, more about the real thing to go there, or will it all end just like a dream.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2179268 Thanks for letting me know. Only six month, is more then enough I think. I would be grateful if you could let me know what you know about what led to this conflict, and what other technological developments where there. For example was there any further research in cold fusion. What was the state within Iran, Africa, Syria and so on. Where there any weather anomaly you know of. You get the gist of what I am trying to get at.

What do you think about Equestria and about going there?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2180335 Ok, I little question, ambush Al Queda? What do you mean by that, ok it is possible to get a few leaders in one way or another, but do you mean the complete organisation? Or I am understanding you wrong there?

What about the technology, are there differences between the timelines? Where there any anomalies that you know of?

So you would want to go to Equestria, but what is about your current family, I think that you will currently still life with them.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2181002 The problem with Al Queda is that it is a decentralized organisation. If you get one head it grows another two. But if they really would have got the wole leading positions of them, ok that would have an effect even on them for a while.

If I understand you right... are you saying that the missle that caused the war came out of this wormhole?

I have read about your weather, not much to see, did something else happen by your place? In my area, we have this kind of fog for at least a week, every evening you can nearly see nothing, and the mare in the moon can be seen also nearly every night. But nothing else happened as far as I can say.

What do you mean by hybrids of USA weapongs? And who was using them? To get weapons is, even if I don´t really like it, quite easy, but about kind of weapons are we speaking?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2183821 Ok, so if I understand you right, in this timeline the humans used the wepons from the enemy to make advances with own technology for example in the field of weapon technology. To my knowlege, we are not able to build for example lasers that are portable and strong enough for a human to wear. We just don´t have a portable energy source that is strong enough to accomplish this.

Do you know how this was solved, and was the fight still going on as you left?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2184144 I read a little about laser technology and the current level of development. Currently there is no possibility to manufacture a portable laser gun for a soldier. There is only the PHaSER wich is only used to stun the target. There are bigger laser systems that are build on ships and vehicles, for example as missle defence system, but this types need a great amount of energy. For example a 10-kW-Laser-System is only able to used against not hard targets, and last year there were tests with a 50-kW-Laser-System. Currently the level of technology is not able to deiliver such kind of energy in a portable version so that a human being would be able to carry it. That is the reason I asked you what kind of energy source they were using.

Fight in the orbit of earth, do you mean the beings that came to the wormhole or was there even humans that attacked the ships of the invaders?

What was the status of the rest of the world?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2184494 Interesting, do you know what this beings wanted and why they attacked. To me, there is no logic behind that, if they only want resources, there are enough moons and asteroids out there to get them. And using humans as slaves, unlikely, humans are to stubborn for that and with that kind of technology to generate wormholes it should be easy for them to create robots to do there bidding.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2185797 Mmmmh, interesting if I would have such kind of technology I would just use the moon. Also why not just bombard the planet from the orbit, that would be so much easier for them. They could just build space stations, use all the moons in our solar system and we could do nothing against it, it just doesn´t make any sense for me. To which point of the assault did the other fraction shown up? And how do you know that it was another fraction?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2186562 Very intersting, what was your role in this if I may ask, officially and what did you do? How did you end in another timeline? And did you try the experiment?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2186806 Ok, you could also use a bottle of water for your experiment. If you are able to absorb the thermal energy and with that the molecular movements you should be able to freeze the water. It´s the same principle as with the flame.

Wouldn´t you want to return to your timeline or universe? I just don´t want that you make a decission that you will later regret.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2187231 I only want you to think about what you want. I had years to think about this and have my reasons to wish to go there.

What do you mean with go to Equestria again? Where you already there, and when the answer is yes, in which version of it?

So let me ask you, what do you wish to do and where do you want to go? What is you wish?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2187511 You will need to be a litte more specific, what do you want to know exactly?
I will answer your question as good as I can.

I will try to anwer the question I think you want to ask, if I am wrong please let me know.

Why do I want to go to Equestria?
Well that was answered quite a few times I think, what my motivations are concerning this. I want to find ways to help others and I think we all could learn much from Equestria and the other nations there. There are naturally more reasons and this are more complicated and personal, but the foremost is the one that I just told. If you want to know more about my motives please let me know.

With my question concerning you, I wanted to try to understand you better, what are your motives to want to go to Equestria. Do you want for example try to find there a way to travel to your original home? Or what do you want to do there.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2187726 I think there a quite a few that think the same way as us. But we have to look also look after Equestria so we don´t harm anyone/anypony. We want not to be a burden over there. But you are aware of this. I just want that everyone who reads this to think about what I write here. If we find a way to Equestria and the rulers give us there permission, we will do this in planned and controlled manner.

We all have our different reasons and wishes, but when the time really comes we will need to speak about those. We all need to be aware of the challenges that are coming up. I know this is all as it seems in the far future, but I will do my best for all of you so we all find what we are searching for, even if some of you don´t even know what this is. When the time comes, I will be there for you all, not matter what there may come.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2190583 I have the same feeling, but currently I am a little concerned about James. After his last message I have written to him twice but he doesn´t answer.

What do you mean you wake up on the same way all the time?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2191539 As next I would suggest that you try to find out what the range of your abilities are.

And please tell me what do you mean when you say that you awoke the same way?
Another question, did you hear anything from James? I tried a few times to get an answer from him.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2193193 My dreams just jump between something related with ponies, for example the dream that a portal opened within a pond and me and someone others were barricading a house in Ponyville. And some rather interesting things, for example in my last dream, I saw someone in a Power Armor fighting against a Space station in which was some sort of portal defice that opened radomly portals to different dimensions, in some of them all thoughts became reality.

I am concerned about James, the last time I realy spoke with him was before he wanted to check something, so to make sure that the light he has seen had nothing to do with changelings. I made up a pass phrase with him. But as he returned he didn´t answer to my question concerning this phrase. He just ignored it. I am starting to fear that something happened with James. Maybe I am wrong, and I really hope I am, but we really need to check this. What do you think?

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2193589 Yes, I don´t know what to think about that, I just hope that the others are not just going away because James hasn´t written in a while. I really want that we are able to work together when the time comes. I think very few have thaught about the possible consequences, for example about going to Equestria. I have read enough stories to know what could possible happen. For example if we go to Equestria we could be younger then we currently are here or older or just switch gender, we could something else as a pony and so on. I for my part wouldn´t have any problems with that, as far as I get the chance to help others and fulfill my dream. The most don´t even think about this possibilities, but the most will only think of this as nothing more then a story, with no truthfulness behind it. So nobody really cares and goes when nothing crazy and interesting happens. To be frank I find this really sad, how fast humans lose interest if something is not new, full of action, crazy and jumps you in the face like a face hugger from Half-Life. What do you think, is what James told us only a story or is there more behind this?

As for your experiments, I would suggest a experiment to get learn what range your abilities have. You could build the following, take a few bottles of water, and arrange them in equal distances to each other away from you. The try to enlarge your range to freeze the liquid in the bottles as far as you can. With this you should learn you effective range.

As for you zombie theory, I don´t think that it were zombies that we were hiding from, I belive that I remember that there were another person and pony at the end of the kitchen. I don´t think that poison joke would turn anyone into zombies, but on the other hand we don´t know it´s effect on humans... if I remember right there was a story about this. In this Twilight wanted to get rid of poison joke and just teleported it away and so she teleported it accidentally to a human realm. There a few humans found it, experimented with it and after a security breach some of the pollen from them escaped and turned humans into zombies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 137