The Alliance to Restore Free Equestria 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Night Heart
Group Contributor

The first day I open the suggestion box, so let´s the ideas flow.

So my ideas for tonight. I don´t think that an attack on the Castle would be a good idea.
Firstly we need to know what the status of our hq ist, secondly we need to test the spell James found.
Next is we need to see if Sahrah has the same problems as James, or is he the only one with that problem.

And as you all maybe know, I think it would be a good idea to talk with Twilight about diplomatic reletaions, under what circumstances they would be possible.

Next step would be for Zecora to brew the shild disturbing spell, we will need it later.

And also we should to stop something like that from happening again to create an additional exit, but this exit must be, unable to be open from outside, easy to defend from within, think of the film 300 and alway guarded.

Next would be the question, do we have parapripes from the everfree or poison joke?

Last but not least, following Swiftbullets suggestion and attack the supply lines of our enemy

Where are the other zebras? Could Zecora contact possible allies?

Exactly! We attack the enemy's supply lines with parasprites! Twilight could do that spell on some of them so that they actually eat anything but food, so both combined means no supplies whatsoever!

2059059 Listen, If we can launch an attack on the Castle without many losses, I highly believe we should. Also, 2059310, that is a good idea. If Zecora can help us, we must utilize all her and other zebra's knowledge.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5