Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

The title says it all.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2052165 Hallo and good evening. My suggestion for tonight:
- Find a way to help James so he can find rest, for example with a recuperation spell or a portion from Zecora
- Test the spell on the Minotaur but with caution of course, we don´t want that someone get´s hurt
- The book need further research, maybe this book is from the leader from our enemy, some evidence could lead to that, particularly as he said us that he is not originally from Equestria

Edit: After that, if it is possible I would suggest to ask Zecora for help to get Poisen Joke and Paraspripes for our future plans.

If the information that James found is true and he is currently hosting within his equestrian pendant, so we need to find a way to seperate the from each other and give James his own body.

2052165 What about the love poison the CMC used on 'Hearts and Hooves Day'? the army could poison the enemy and then capture them two by two. Lure them to a wedding. Then when they find the unclouding spell, they can be set free and unclouded one by one.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2052428 This is a good idea, that reminds me to the time where Discord was rehabilitated, Twilight wanted to use a rehabilitation spell to change Discord, this could also be a way to alter the commands that our enemy has given to his troops.

2052408 Pretty much what I was going to say.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2052567 I am alway glad to serve my follow friends and companions.

2052616 Hmm. Seems that a revitalization spell would help James. How many are in his party? I have been working on a tesseract for the portal system. Only energy can go through, and not much at that, but I could send through enough energy to James and whoever else is with him to both allow them to move without need for rest until they get back to base, as well as increase their reaction time and sensory awareness. All I need is their approximate location, as well as how many there are with him.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2053791 That is quite a good question, but I would wait with that because Sahrah should have the same problem as James. But we will need to ask him about that.

2053810 True. As soon as I get the O.K., I will begin the energy channel.

2052537 Exactly. Maybe breaking one spell will break all of them, and if not, they can be kept in their love-crazed states until Twilight finds out how to break Stormcloud's spell.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10