The Alliance to Restore Free Equestria 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Swiftbullet
Group Admin

Well I send this idea to Night Heart so now I will pt it here.

So I thought to create 3 departments.

- Economic Department - responsible for provide stable income, finding and storage supplies. Production of weapons and armor (when we got a blacksmith), growing food ect.
- Public Affair Department - responsible for contact with city leaders, recruit newbies, they will make sure that we are seen as a good guys. In the other hand their will be our spies, provide us with intel.
- War department - well their are our army.

As you can see the Public Affair department will act mostly behind enemy lines, that why we should give them very tight structure. In every City will be command officer know as "Manehattan Actual", "Claudsdale Actual" etc. His codename will be know only be cells commanders each know as "Manehattan One" "Manehattan Two" etc. "Claudsdale One", "Claudsdale Two" etc. Each commander will have under him from 5 to 10 operatives. Each of them will no know his comrades only the codename of Commander of the cell.

Our codename will be "Overlord", James will be know as "Equestria Actual" and Twilight as "Equestria One".

In Equestria they need to cypher orders. So we use mason code.
http://frejlich.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/pigpen.jpg
It is a cypher key.
Here is the messege.
http://s3.flog.pl/media/foto/1755009_szyfr-masonski-ktos-rozszyfruje.jpg
Meaning is "Fu... the system." - I don't write it, only find in web.

And finaly medal (reword), well I have 3 propositions.
- Medal of Freedom - highest reword in Alliance
- Star of honor - for showing a great brevery during mission.
- Medal of Friendship - for rescue a civilians, help those who are in need. ect.

What you think?

Night Heart suggest to:
- The cells should know from each others
- The base of the local operation from one cell should alway on the move
- The make communication with others cells possible we could use mailboxes and the messages use the Pigpen cipher (we need a way to identify from the used code within the message if the coding is not up to date, means it could be a code that the enemy knows about, some kind of time stamp )

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

2044712send this to James, these are awesome ideas!

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

2044712oh, and when you say reword, I think you mean the word "reward"
Just wanted to clear that up.

TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

2044712there is a way to use a keyword in the pigpen cipher, you find a word that has no repeating letters, and instead of abcd... You put in the keyword, them the rest if the alphabet, except for the letters in the keyword.

Brilliant ideas!

2044712 I like it! Probably, seeing as I am dealing with the tactical defense part, I would be in the Economic sector.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7