The Alliance to Restore Free Equestria 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38
TheMainManeMaineBrony
Group Contributor

You know the drill, guys.

2037223 Maybe try to contact Manehattan, Apploosa, and other cities. Oh, and maybe catch some parasprites. We could set them on Cloudsdale or other taken cities after Twilight has casted that spell that makes them eat things, not food.

AppleJack has some new information: The Zap-apples will bloom tonight. All the signs have already happened when we weren't paying attention. If we're going to take Sweet Apple Acres, it needs to be tonight.

2037982 You may not have noticed, but I have sent you a comment regarding the destruction of Cloudsdale. Two, actually. I wish to join you on the front lines.

Comment posted by Clever Build deleted Oct 27th, 2013
Night Heart
Group Contributor

2037223 Hi did you get my message regarding my suggestion concerning Sweet Appel Acres?

Did any of you get any further information from James or others?

Swiftbullet
Group Admin

2038236 We have no idea how send someone in the front lines. All what we can do is give the orders from Earth.
2037876 Good idea.

Ok now we should find supplies convoy for Stormclaud units in Claudsdale and attack their weakest point. How I said yesterday, take everything we can, and burn down the rest.

2038412 Ideas are good, but I don't want used a tunnels, our present underground should be a secret.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2038509 DId you get my message concerning Sweet Apple Acres? I think we are needed there first because if the informations are right, the Zap Apples will bloom soon and that would be a great distraction for us.

2038509 Yeah, that stinks.

Also, Night Heart told me to inform you of plans for the base's defense. To see them, check the most recent comments by me in Birthday Wish.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2038509 Mmmh, ok what if we dont directly attack from the tunnels and only in the general area, for example open a tunnel behind a building where no one can the it and we attack when the light show starts.

Swiftbullet
Group Admin

2038550 Well I rather thought that they will be more then sure than we attack with moment of zap apples blooming. It is same sort of oblivious moment for attack.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2038600 But do they know anything of the signs concerning the zap apples? I dont know if this is general known knowledge.

I think we should ask Apple Jack if the signs are generally know by the population.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2038509 If we use parasprites and change there eating habits we should make sure that this change is only temporary or we could have later a big problem.

Why not have parasprites eat actual food as well? They can eat the enemy's supplies and try to starve them out.

What about an attempt at seige? Can we contact Gilda?

The unicorns can visit the dragons in disguise again... Maybe ask for help? Even a small, meek, disliked-by-the-other-dragons dragon can help.

Fluttershy's bear friend. With a less refined brain, a bear might not be as susceptible to the spell. And bears are scary and big and all thta. Maybe simplicity is the best strategy.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2038934 Good day Mylady StageQuill. The idea of a siege is currently not possible because we are currently building our forces and even if we now have the support from the Diamond Dogs we are currently outnumberd.
So we currently only have the choice to work with guerrilla warfare, so we weaken our enemy without loosing anything if this is possible.

Concerning the dragons, I fear they are not interested in our problems, only if we got Spike back and he could work as our ambassador, I think then we would have a real chance to get them to help us.I base this theory on the missing knowloge of the ponies concerning Dragons, this can only mean the ponies are not interested in gathering informations about than, but than comes the question to my mind where did Spike egg come from, or the other possibility dragons don´t wish any contact with the ponies. Ok, there could also be the possibility that the drangons country is so far away that no pony was ever there. But there is still the dragon migration. We need more knowlege about the relationship between ponies and dragons to evaluate what our next action should be.

2039096 Ah. I see.

Have you considered Fluttershy as ambassador? It seems there are multiple types of dragon... The one that breathed smoke until it covered Equestria seemed different for the ones Spike met.

Also, what of Fluttershy gathering other creatures? Hawks, falcons, bears, even mice and rats could help immensly. Multiple fairy tales feature tha mouse as the winner. Fairy tales, yes, but all legends have basis in truth.

Also, more animallistic minds may be less susceptible to his spell.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039139 You maybe right with the animals, that is something we should discuss with Fluttershy.
But sending Fluttershy to the dragons, as far as I remember she is deadly affraid of them, I don´t thik that we could persuade her to go to the dragons. Also we need to know how to reach them in the first place. Mmmmh Spike´s magical fire could be the solution for that.

2039198 True.

Although... Fluttershy may have overcome her fear. If not, we can ask whether or not unicorns can create projections of themselves.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039253 We could ask here, that never hurts of course. What do you mean with a projection of themselves?

2039293 A sort of- Well, a kind of skype, where somepony could project an image of- Say, Fluttershy- to the dragon, so she could ask for help from far away. I don't know how that would work, but maybe.... Kind of like an Iris message, if you've read Percy Jackson.

2038509 Why not make different, unconnected tunnels?

They could teleport to somewhere far away from where the actual HQ is and make tunnels from there, go through to where they need to go (Near his HQ) and only pretend to hide them, when in reality, they're a false trail leading to- Oh, I don't know, a motion-triggered cave that throws poison darts or something. Then his 'minions' would return through to ambush.

It may, of course, mean death for the ponies that go through. It would be risky.

The Mirror pond! If we can get to the mirror pond, we can make Dozens upon dozens of troops! Imagine: Thousands of Derpys, Twilights, Fluttershys, and Luna's! We could overcome Stormclouds troops easy! But if we would do that, we would have to keep the originals separate from the copies.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039363 Another possibility of course, but I think what Swiftbullet is mostly concerned about that he doesn´t want to reveal that we act from the underground.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039425 You may be right but if I remember right, it was rather easy for Twilight to send te copies back. And the copies were rather one minded, meaning they could only do/think of the one thing tha original thought at the moment of createn of the copie. That was the reason why anything got out of control.

An addition problem could be the etic site of the mirror pond, we don´t know how sentient the copies are and what happens to them when we send them back.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039337 That would be a idea but we need to find a medium to send arcane energy over great distances.

2039440 I see... Perhaps some sort of cloud tunnel? Tree tunnel?

2039500 Multiple unicorns working together?

What about creating a hurricane (Different subject) or a storm? Not now, but it is a resource.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039503 I must think on that one, I think trees are not suitable because they are not connected to each other across great distances. Clouds, could work but would firstly take time to build and such a system is easy to destroy or spy on.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039522 Possible, in cities like Canterlot the winter wrap up is conducted by unicorns. That should be possible I think.

2039548 Hmm. Really, I think any false trail to destruction would be an asset.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039574 You could suggest it of course to Swiftbullet via pm or directly to our CO. Currently I am not receiving any information from them, what has me a little worried. I also have written to James and haven´t received anything from there. I hope everything is alright with them.

2039604 I will derectly.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039624 Ok, if you hear anything from them, please let me know.

2039646 All right

I spelled directly wrong. Oops.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039680 Than better don´t look how many times I have spelled things wrong :twilightblush:

2039698 Nah, I just want to speelll thinngss wrighte. My grandmother is a total grammar/spelling ninja, so I'm genetically programmed to correct myself.

Night Heart
Group Contributor

2039722 Oh, than I hope she lets me keep my live and doesn´t throw my punctuation at me.

2039875 Luckily, she doesn't frequent internet forums. Not many eighty-year-old women do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38