Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Favorite Band: Pink Floyd
Favorite Author: Stephen King
Favorite Actor: Clint Eastwood
Favorite Food: Any sandwich in the world; he likes them all
Favorite Color: He says he doesn't have one, but he always takes the blue car when we play Life.
Favorite Pony Of The Mane Six: Pinkie Pie
:pinkiehappy:
There is a section on My User Page about random stuff he says if you're interested in reading it!

Warning: There is some cussing in this video, but it's my BBBFF's favorite video with his favorite actor in it, so what the heck, right? I hate to break my own "no cussing" rule, but still. Don't watch it if you don't like cussing!

Also, a while back, my brother and I came to the conclusion that if he was a pony in Equestria, he would get married to Fluttershy.

This is his favorite song at the moment:

(this song is pretty much appropriate for everyone, but it is really sad.)

And me and my BBBFF are trying to memorize this song so that we can sing it together:

(this song is completely appropriate for everyone!)

Hmm, I like Pink Floyd, Stephen King and Clint Eastwood too :ajsmug:

2006746 I'm guessing he ain't a brony?

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

2011994 um... not really but he did recently admit to liking mlp a little bit! pinkie is his fav! :pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

2012381 He'll probably think it's awesome after you show him this group present, and it won't take long to reach the goal:pinkiehappy: You already got thirty-seven members! :rainbowkiss:

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Yeah I know! It's so awesome! Tell your friends cause my goal for the end of the day is fifty!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

> Favorite Actor: Clint Eastwood

Relevant comic! :pinkiehappy:

Hi! Guess what, while I was gone I went to Disney World and guess what I saw in the line for the Rock'n Roller Coster? I Saw an original Pink Floyd shirt! I took pictures so I will put it on here soon!:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10